Square House Property Management specializes in the hosting and management of short-term and traditional rentals in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. We offer top-flight full-service Airbnb and Vrbo management solutions for homeowners and personalized concierge services for their guests.
With 300+ properties professionally managed, maintained, and hosted, we are a fast-growing company looking to expand our local team with a skilled Field Operations Tech.
Responsible for the daily maintenance and upkeep of our Vrbo and Airbnb rentals, our boots-on-the-ground field techs are the lifeblood of our short-term rental business. As a “jack or jill of all trades,” you will be working hands-on in the field, inspecting and maintaining our growing portfolio of properties to our company standards and handling urgent needs promptly, ensuring a positive experience for all our guests.
This key position within our company requires a self-motivated and disciplined individual who thinks on their feet, pays above-average attention to detail, and works well under pressure in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. In a customer-facing position, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Fully responsible for property maintenance, including, but not limited to, air filters, maintaining trash management, property inspections, logging, and following up on repairs.
- Working hands-on in the field, inspecting properties, and addressing issues.
- Handling and resolving escalated guest service issues.
- Working closely with the cleaning team to ensure high standards are always met.
- Anticipate all guest needs and respond promptly & accordingly.
- Previous experience as a maintenance technician or a similar role is desired.
- Knowledge of general home maintenance is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong follow-up and accountability.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record.
- Flexibility to respond to after-hours calls if needed.
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods.
- Reach overhead and below the waist.
- Must be able to lift and move heavy objects up to 50lbs unassisted.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Rate: $17.00 / hour