Situated along Florida’s Emerald Coast, Southern Holiday Homes manages exclusive beach homes and bungalows in the quaint coastal communities on Florida’s Scenic Highway 30A. We pride ourselves on a dynamic and active management style that achieves the highest returns for our homeowners and delivers an unbeatable vacation experience for every one of our guests. We firmly believe that people make a business and are thankful to have some of the best on our team!
We are seeking an experienced, self-driven Senior Operations Manager to ensure that all rental properties within the company portfolio are kept in excellent condition and guest-ready at all times. As the expert on all of our homes, you will work closely in the field with housekeeping and maintenance to ensure any issues are resolved efficiently, within budget, and with a sense of urgency to provide the best possible vacation experience from the moment our guests arrive until they leave.
Working in a welcoming yet fast-paced environment, there are many potential challenges that require people and problems to be handled with professionalism, confidence, and determination. To thrive and succeed in this role, you will need an attitude of hospitality and a dynamic and active management style that fits our brand and company culture.
- Conduct regular in-person, on-site home inspections between turnovers to maintain quality control and ensure that each rental meets our brand standards and is guest-ready.
- Assist, train, schedule, and manage the full-time property care staff, cleaning companies, outside vendors, and maintenance providers.
- Review resumes, recruit and develop new team members.
- Develop and maintain hospitality standards for each property, working alongside the operations team to meet those standards within budget.
- Work directly with our VP / GM to ensure KPIs are being met.
- Oversee all operational issues and damage claims.
- Ensure all maintenance tickets are closed in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and manage the onboarding of new units.
- Develop and maintain relationships with outside vendors.
- Order stock and maintain inventory of supplies.
- Review monthly owner statements for accuracy.
- Work with other departments to identify areas for improvement.
- Fully implement and utilize technologies to streamline processes and improve revenue.
- Be a part of the on-call rotation team for addressing guest and owner needs.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our guests and homeowners.
- Previous management experience in the hospitality industry, preferably in vacation rentals, is required.
- Proven experience leading and developing successful teams is required.
- Knowledge of vacation rental software such as Breezeway is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Excel.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Keen ability to prioritize, multi-task, and effectively juggle the needs of homeowners and guests.
- Willingness and flexibility to work weekends and holidays as the business requires.
- Great attention to detail, thorough and organized.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $65,000 - $72,000
Bonus based on individual and company performance.