Our mission is to transform how hospitality works. Every day we strive to solve the most difficult technology and workflow challenges, and we work tirelessly to provide solutions to help our customers become more efficient and profitable. Our vision of the future is a world where every hospitality company can compete on a level playing field. Our goal is to become our customer's business concierge. It all starts with one question; how can we help you?
The Software Support Manager will lead a team of Software Support Specialists who handle several different Travelnet Solutions product lines, including TRACK Pulse, TRACK PMS, Business Solutions, and Web Services. This role works closely with other departments that are focused on product fulfillment, customer support, QA, and internal support. This role is a hands-on management position. They collaborate with a wide variety of key stakeholders across the department and company to ensure day-to-day objectives are met while longer-term projects and goals are achieved.
- Manage and coordinate the activities of support staff while being a hands-on leader. The activities consist of tickets, emails, internal requests, chat messaging, and phone support.
- Participates in hands-on issue resolution when needed - not only for coaching purposes and to stay crisp on the technology, but to assist with the toughest issues, ultimately delighting our customers with faster than expected turn times on support tickets.
- Ensure integrity of controls, regulations, and guidelines by identifying, analyzing, and recommending new procedures to improve effectiveness and efficiency of operations, including monitoring key unit metrics, quality measures, productivity, service level objectives, and volumes.
- Communicates performance expectations, provides ongoing performance feedback, and administers performance reviews.
- Collaborates across functions in the company and products to resolve complex issues.
- Develops and motivates staff, which includes helping staff to identify developmental assignments and training opportunities, working with individuals on their career goals, delegating responsibilities, providing timely feedback.
- A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent level of experience is required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer success manager or account management role (or similar title) is required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a team leadership or management role relevant to this position is required
- Experience working with software products and/ or software development companies is required
- Hospitality industry experience is highly preferred
- Accounting support knowledge and experience is highly preferred
Compensation: Annual Salary, $50,000 - $80,000 based on experience and qualifications
Bonus: Quarterly bonus plan
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days, Health insurance, Life insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs, Short term disability insurance, Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules