TravelNet Solutions is the industry leader in vacation rental management software, with products ranging from ERP, e-commerce, digital marketing, and online travel distribution. The company has experienced significant growth over the past 18 months, and we are excited to add top talent from across the industry as we continue to grow.
We are looking for Software Support Agent to join our fast-growing team, providing support for our cloud-based software. This role is responsible for client-facing software support and requires precise attention to detail, understanding of process flows, and excellent communication skills. Software support agents report to the Software Support Manager. Daily activities include ticket triage, investigation, written and voice communication with customers and internal stakeholders, and collaboration with the team for support, training, documentation, and development. The focus of this position is working with and through others, building and maintaining relationships, and working closely and accurately within established guidelines. There is a need for an effective communicator, someone who is able to stimulate and motivate others while being aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns. Detail work is a major focus of the job, and those details need to be handled quickly, correctly, and efficiently. This portion of the work will often focus on relationships with others; correct handling of details dealing with others is necessary to maintain and grow relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming support requests via phone, chat, and email utilizing an internal tracking system.
- Maintain trouble tickets according to the department's practices with the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Methodically determine the nature of support requests, and utilize the most efficient avenue for completion.
- Perform root-cause analysis on issues and make recommendations for corrective action.
- Beta test systems and software with an eye for detail to ensure successful product delivery.
- Understanding of database relationships and terminology; SQL knowledge a plus.
- Troubleshoot client telephony issues by identifying, troubleshooting, correcting problems, rerouting traffic, conferring with engineers, and submitting tickets to carriers.
- Escalate issues to appropriate resources following company Escalation processes.
- Continually strive to learn and understand all facets of OUR products and services.
- 2+ years equivalent work experience directly in software support for SaaS platforms or hospitality software support.
- Trust accounting and Reservation Management skills.
- Working in ticketing systems, phone, and chat.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Google Suite products and expertise on multiple operating systems.
- Ability to figure percentages, statistics, and apply them to needed applications
- Understanding of database relationships and terminology; SQL knowledge and API connections.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Complex Problem Solving: Specialist identifies complex problems and reviews related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions to end users' satisfaction.
- Documenting/Recording Information: record, maintain and organize internal and external documents.
- Organization: Thinks ahead, organized in approach and activities, details work done so that anyone can pick up where left off when escalated.
- Cooperation/Teamwork: Maintains good working relationships with others, very cooperative.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Accounting background a plus!
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with various concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $43,000.00 - $55,000.00
Bonus Details: 10% bonus paid quarterly based on customer support KPIs
- PAID HEALTH BENEFITS-Unlike most organizations today, TNS offers six different healthcare plan options
HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT (H.S.A.)-TNS offers an H.S.A. match of up to an annual $1,000 for single coverage and a $2,000 match for family coverage
- FLEXIBLE SAVINGS ACCOUNT-TNS
- DENTAL + Ortho
- VISION - TNS pays 50% of the cost of these benefits.
- GROUP TERM LIFE INSURANCE
- LONG TERM DISABILITY-TNS offers a 100% employer-paid policy.
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- SHORT-TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE
- VOLUNTARY LIFE INSURANCE - Voluntary insurance options for you and your dependents are available at a discounted group rate.
- 401K PLAN