Watch this video to meet the owners, Tori and Seth, and hear more about this position
Bolt Farm Treehouse is a nationally renowned, fast-growing company that designs, builds, and operates luxury nature retreats. A unique hybrid between a boutique hotel and vacation rental, Bolt Farm Treehouse offers its guests a world-class experience in one-of-a-kind nature settings. We are pioneers of outdoor travel and are leaders in the hospitality industry. Recent features include Netflix, Magnolia Network, Architectural Digest, Buzzfeed, and Southern Living.
We are a winning team building a company of high-performers who strive for excellence, work with urgency, and value work that has a lasting impact! All team members are all-star human beings with a passion and drive to do meaningful work and have meaningful relationships. You won’t find grumbling, negative co-workers here.
Company core values we live and work by:
- Best is the Standard.
- Honesty & Integrity Always Win.
- We are humble, hard-working & growth-minded.
- We work with speed and efficiency.
- We communicate with clarity. Be kind, direct & specific.
- We create customers for life by wow-ing every guest.
- We are innovative leaders in luxury hospitality.
- We celebrate every victory.
- We value faith and family.
- We respect the earth with our actions.
Bolt Farm Treehouse is looking to hire a highly organized person, who lives and breathes social media and who is passionate about creating and optimizing highly engaging/consumable content. We’re looking for someone who has their finger on the pulse of the latest social trends, and who’s extremely high aesthetic creates content that increases growth, connects with our followers, and ultimately, drives sales. In order to be successful in this role, you need to be hungry and have a strong desire to dominate on social media. Meaning, you geek out over the analytics and find ways to get the algorithm on your side.
This critical team member must have excellent copywriting skills and must enjoy the social part of social media – chatting with people in 1-on-1 conversations and converting fans into customers. It's important that this person is adaptable and harnesses an entrepreneurial spirit - always pushing to raise the bar. They should have the understanding that social media requires working unusual hours. This candidate has crazy-good attention to detail and the proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for social media and sales, and who wants to be on a winning team in an exciting industry.
- Create, produce, and optimize highly shareable content to drive audience growth and engagement that leads to significant growth and increased sales
- Post the content you create across Bolt Farm Treehouse’s social media channels including but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, TikTok, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Manage the company’s superfans Facebook group
- Brainstorm content ideas that support ongoing brand goals and marketing campaigns
- Write compelling captions for posts
- Engage with the community via comments & DMs in a timely manner
- Track and report on social media KPIs and benchmarks for daily, weekly and monthly performance
- Maintain a deep understanding of social media metrics and data analysis
- Improve processes via Standard Operating Procedures (including documentation) for new and ongoing processes related to your role
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proven track record of substantially increasing social media followings (by thousands)
- A keen eye for style and detail with an ability to capitalize on growing trends
- Understand virality and getting people to click and engage with content
- Strong Photoshop, Canva, or other tools to create images for social media
- Proficient in Inshot, Splice or similar video editor
- Highly detail-oriented, have excellent organizational skills, time management skills
- Ability to collect, analyze, and use social data to inform decision making
- Advanced understanding of social media best practices
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills (including writing in brand voice and tone)
- 2+ years of creating content in a social media role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
- Advanced video editing skills
- Experience (or natural ability) in sales is a huge plus
- Experience working with brands in the travel/hospitality industry
Compensation: $45,000 - $75,000 annual salary based on experience and qualifications
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days, Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules, Other
- Company profit share: Consideration for participation at 2 years.
- PTO: You will have unlimited PTO per year. *Subject to change if abused.
- Bonus on your two year work anniversary
- Rewarding work with a winning team that will impact the hundreds of thousands of people who follow the brand online.
- Professional development assistance through company book club, select courses related to your role & a holistic approach to helping you achieve your long-term work & life goals.