Balmoral Resort Florida is a vacation home resort comprised of 120 homes with 35 additional houses currently under construction. Located in Central Florida, Balmoral Resort Florida is close to Orlando and is set in a beautiful private gated community featuring spacious vacation homes with private pools, surrounded by peaceful parks, gardens, lush landscapes, tranquil lakes, and walkways. Our resort features incredible amenities, including a waterpark, clubhouse, bar, and grill for our guests to enjoy as well as a fitness center and arcade games facility. We pride ourselves on upholding the gold standard in cleanliness, service, guest experience, and overall satisfaction. Our mission is to serve our guests by offering the ultimate in luxury accommodations, proximity to the most popular attractions in Orlando, and providing memorable activities on the resort for all ages.
Balmoral Resort Florida is looking to hire a highly organized person, who lives and breathes social media and who is passionate about creating and optimizing highly engaging/consumable content. We’re looking for someone who has their finger on the pulse of the latest social trends, and whose extremely high aesthetic creates content that increases growth, connects with our followers, and ultimately, drives sales. In order to be successful in this role, you need to be hungry and have a strong desire to dominate on social media. This means, you geek out over the analytics and find ways to get the algorithm on your side.
This critical team member must have excellent copywriting skills and must enjoy the social part of social media – chatting with people in 1-on-1 conversations and converting fans into customers. It's important that this person is adaptable and harnesses an entrepreneurial spirit - always pushing to raise the bar. They should have the understanding that social media requires working unusual hours. This candidate has crazy-good attention to detail and the proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for social media and sales, and who wants to be on a winning team in an exciting industry.
- Create, produce, and optimize highly shareable content to drive audience growth and engagement that leads to significant growth and increased sales
- Post the content you create across Balmoral Resort Florida's social media channels including but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, TikTok, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Brainstorm content ideas that support ongoing brand goals and marketing campaigns
- Write compelling captions for posts
- Engage with the community via comments & DMs in a timely manner
- Track and report on social media KPIs and benchmarks for daily, weekly and monthly performance
- Maintain a deep understanding of social media metrics and data analysis
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proven track record of substantially increasing social media followings
- A keen eye for style and detail with an ability to capitalize on growing trends
- Understand virality and getting people to click and engage with content
- Strong Photoshop, Canva, or other tools to create images for social media
- Highly detail-oriented, have excellent organizational skills, time management skills
- Ability to collect, analyze, and use social data to inform decision making
- Advanced understanding of social media best practices
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills (including writing in brand voice and tone)
- 2+ years of creating content in a social media role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
- Advanced video editing skills
- Experience (or natural ability) in sales is a huge plus
- Experience working with brands in the hospitality industry
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
We’ve put together an exciting benefit and compensation package for you because we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
Compensation: $45,000 - $75,000 annual salary based on experience and qualifications
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Relocation Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Workplace Perks, i.e. flexible schedules, recreation activities, snacks, and coffee