At Shine Villas, we specialize in creating magical vacations for our guests by maintaining a high standard of professionalism, as demonstrated in our attention to detail and the care and communication we provide our owners, guests, and employees.
Family run and founded less than three years ago, our ambition and positive mindset carried us through the pandemic. We’ve grown from 35 homes in our portfolio to over 100 this past year. Our success can be attributed to the fact that not only does Shine Villas offers our Home Owner Clients full-service turn-key property management, but we do so with a smile on our face and with genuine care for both our homeowners and guests. We pride ourselves on working alongside each homeowner, creating a custom approach for each property with services like marketing, maintenance, revenue optimization, and management.
Our team is ambitious. Working hard is an integral part of our company culture. We are excited about the future of Shine Villas and adding team members who work hard and know how to have a good time doing it as we continue to grow.
As our Operations Manager, you will be at the core level of Shine Villas. You will be responsible for directing our day-to-day operational tasks, leading, supporting, and ensuring our teams work effectively. You must possess strong analytical skills to identify areas where we can become more efficient and implement new protocols. In this role, you will work closely with upper management in setting and assisting us in reaching key business goals.
- Ensure the day-to-day operational tasks are completed and run smoothly.
- Become an expert on our homes, knowing the intricate details of each property.
- Frequently visit our homes to ensure they meet Shine Villas standards.
- Oversee, direct and lead field teams to be successful while maintaining our company culture.
- Develop and maintain operational budgets.
- Nurture relationships with outside vendors.
- Ensure that company policy, protocols, and standards are followed.
- Analyze company data and look for ways to improve efficiencies.
- Develop SOPs and processes to support the growth and movement of business to the next level.
- Previous experience in a vacation rental management role is preferred.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is required.
- Computer literate and able to use web-based apps.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and follow-up.
- Must have a valid driver’s license,
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or hospitality preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: $60,000-$65,000 with an OTE of $90,000-$100,000