sojo is the vacation rental industry’s first amenity automation platform. We connect to property managers’ reservation calendars to totally automate the ordering, storing, and kitting of guest amenities – from the bathroom and laundry to the kitchen and pantry.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced startup environment with a small but passionate team who values innovation, customer obsession, market transformation, and a relentless focus on simplifying operations for vacation rental managers across the country.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
We are looking for a passionate and self-starting Serverless Application Developer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and building serverless applications on the AWS platform using a variety of AWS technologies. You should have a strong understanding of event-driven architecture and be able to design and implement complex solutions using these technologies.
sojo provides a unique opportunity to build a technology platform that provides both physical goods and operational automation to a growing client base of vacation rental managers of all sizes. This is a unique and interesting role that will focus on developing out new features and integrations with leading edge technologies.
If you’re ready to flex your skills and learn many new ones, we’d love to work together!
- Design and develop serverless applications on the AWS platform using AWS CDK
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Certifications or equivalent experience with AWS serverless technologies
- Familiarity with cloud-native architectures and design principles
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
- Significant experience with both SQL and NoSQL database technologies such as MSSQL MySQL and DynamoDB
- Experience building serverless applications on AWS using:
- Experience with AWS CDK,
- Step Functions,
- Event Bridge,
- API Gateway,
- Strong understanding of event-driven architecture and design patterns
- Experience with REST and GraphQL APIs
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $90,000 - $120,000
Bonus: 15% opportunity
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Telecommuting options
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Fully remote position in the US.