This role might be your next best move if you have a passion for sales, business development, and teamwork in an early-stage opportunity.
HostTempo integrates property management, global distribution, online bookings, and marketing for professional short-term rental management (STR) companies in a single, easy-to-use platform. We seek to leverage the convergence of STR and hotel ecosystems as new entrants such as Airbnb disrupt the marketplace and established players such as Booking.com adapt to the latest market opportunities. The market for our technology is extensive, rapidly expanding, and mostly untapped.
We are looking to add exceptional talent to our team of highly motivated employees who love blazing new trails and have established track records of performing at a high level.
To continue our growth, we are searching for a highly motivated and self-driven Senior SaaS Sales Executive to join our dynamic team. In this position, you will design a go-to-market strategy for selling our new SaaS platform to small but growing, professional short-term rental managers. A talented and experienced team of product development and implementation professionals will assist you in meeting your goals with the support of senior leadership with a pedigree as founding members of multiple hospitality, SaaS, and property management companies.
It is a great time to join the HostTempo team and build your ideal sales position in a collaborative, work-from-anywhere role with a competitive compensation package.
- Design and implementation of the sales process from lead generation to close.
- Individually prospect to build and maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Maintain detailed records in CRM to develop strong forecasting capability.
- Conduct online demos and collaborate with Business Management, Implementation Management, and Technical Support to facilitate closing subscriptions.
- Build a deep understanding of the product, the market, and the competition.
- Work with customers to understand their needs, establish credibility as a trusted advisor and help them to achieve their goals.
- Consistent and diligent follow-up with customers throughout the sales process.
- Negotiate bilateral expectations with new clients to ensure continued growth and development of the relationship.
- Act resourcefully and innovatively to solve problems and complete tasks.
- Spearhead marketing programs and ensure revenue targets are met.
- Ensure clients become referenceable by serving as a client champion and business development leader within the organization.
- 3 + years of proven sales experience with technical products like SaaS required.
- A high level of overachievement in sales goals is required.
- Previous experience and understanding of the vacation rental industry are strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully demo an intangible product for various use cases (software, services, etc.)
- Experience using and implementing CRM tools.
- Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and willingness to learn.
- Substantial experience calling on User, Technical, Economic, and C-Level buyers.
- High activity sales cycle for selling new solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree is desired.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 (total compensation package is 50% salary / 50% commission)
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days