We are Vacation Homes Collection (VHC), and we are a part of the CVC GROUP, the largest tourism organization in Latin America and the fifth-largest globally. We are in the relentless pursuit of becoming the premier short-term rental company in the world. As a company, we prioritize having a culture of unity, diversity, and inclusion by creating a welcoming environment where every employee has the opportunity to grow. At the forefront of technology and innovation, VHC will be the new gold standard in travel - allowing our guests to experience the world one carefully curated experience at a time.
Here’s what one of our employees had to say about his experience working at VHC:
"Working for Vacation Homes Collection has provided me with an opportunity to grow professionally in the travel and hospitality industry. It is exciting to be part of a growing and innovative company." ~ Armand G.
The role of Senior Revenue Manager is a unique opportunity for a candidate who is high energy and loves the thrill of overseeing, maintaining, sustaining, and cultivating a robust bottom line. Our very DNA is the guarantee that when our clients entrust their property to us, they will receive the best property management service in the entire industry. To succeed in this position, you will need to be fully committed to this level of excellence, from managing sales cycles to leading your team and collaborating with other leaders cross-company. The candidate who will flourish in this position must have entrepreneurial skills that will drive you to constantly look for ways to streamline processes, improve standards and grow revenue. Numbers, forecasts, projections, and constantly analyzing all the data mined from our bookings must be your passion. This role will develop to a Director level position in relation to growth.
If this resonates with you and you know you can be the person to not only oversee but guide our revenue to greater growth, then we need to speak to you.
Leading Revenue Management Strategy & Execution:
- Manages property authorizations, rates, and restrictions
- Monitor the nights booked and adjust inventory as needed to push for higher occupancy
- Ensures that the company sales strategies are effectively implemented in the reservation and inventory system
- Prepares sales strategy critique
- Monitors transient and group inventory daily to ensure straight-line availability and maximization of revenue potential for all brands.
- Ensures that sales strategies and rate restrictions are communicated and implemented
- Attends meetings to plan, organize, prioritize, coordinate and manage activities and solutions.
- Establishes long-range objectives and specifies the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes
- Understands and meets the needs of key stakeholders (owners, corporate, guests, etc.).
- Explores opportunities that drive profit, create value for clients, and encourage innovation; challenges existing processes/systems/products to ensure advancement
Analyzing and Reporting Revenue Management Data:
- Compiles information analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected sales.
- Creates long-range forecasts for rooms and catering by segment and updates forecast every period.
- Creates weekly forecast for property operations and staffing purposes
- Conducts sales strategy analysis and refinement as appropriate to increase market share for all properties.
- Maintains accurate reservation system information
- Analyzes period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods, and obstacles to achieving goals
- Generates updates on transient segments each period
- Provides revenue analysis functional expertise to general managers, property leadership teams, and market sales leaders
- Prepares revenue, profit, demand, and occupancy forecasts for rooms and function space – three-month and six months, long-range, and budget
- Prepares revenue and profit opportunity analysis
- Manages all revenue, profit, and demand data associated with rooms and function space
- Develops and uses analytical tools and systems to maximize revenues and profit.
Building Successful Relationships:
- Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships in a proactive manner.
- Acts as a liaison, when necessary, between property and regional/corporate systems support.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Hotel, and Restaurant Management, or related major; 3 years experience in the revenue management, sales, marketing, or related professional area.
- 4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Hotel, and Restaurant Management, or related major; 1-year experience in the revenue management, sales, and marketing, or related professional area.
- Minimum two years vacation/ hospitality experience
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
We’ve put together an exciting benefit and compensation package for you because we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
"Vacation Homes Collection believes that hospitality begins with how we treat our employees. Our goal is to create a workplace that makes each of our team members feel valued, seen, and celebrated. We welcome the opportunity to get to know you!"
~ Amy Woodson, Director of People Strategy & Operations
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Generous PTO
- Must be available for nights, weekends, and some holidays
- A rewarding and competitive salary based on experience
- 4-year degree – preferred
- Revenue management with a Short-Term Rental Property Management Company or related field.
- Hybrid: Houston HQ/Remote