Who We Are
Boot-strapped by Annie Bryant Peterson in the early 1950s as a natural progression from taking care of homes while owners were away on Wrightsville Beach, Bryant Real Estate became a company that offered full-service property management in Southeastern North Carolina. A single woman starting her own company was rare in the 1950s, and she created a legacy through hard work, integrity, and treating everyone like family. 70 years later we strive to continue to build Bryant Real Estate with those same core values to ensure we honor her legacy for another 70 years.
Annie’s nephew, Bob Bryant, took over the business in the 1980s and grew the firm by becoming an early adopter of technology in the space. Bob’s two sons, Mark and Jason, have since stepped in as the third generation to take the reins to ensure we stay at the forefront of our industry. The culture of our company is centered on family—no matter our size. Whether you are a client, owner, tenant, or employee, you are a part of the Bryant Real Estate family.
What We Do
We are a full-service real estate firm specializing in property management for both long-term and vacation owners. We handle all operations in a house with three customer-facing locations and additional field operation locations. While we might be one of the oldest family-owned property management companies in the United States, we are still at the cutting edge of technology and deployment for our owners and guests alike.
The philosophy we live by is “We create family memories that last a lifetime.”
We achieve this by being
- Industrious – Strong work ethic; we are not done until we deliver.
- Caring – Our people, our owners, our guests; all one family, enabling memories.
- Integrity – Always do what is right, even if no one sees it. If we make a mistake, we make it right, regardless of the cost.
- Critical Thinkers – Identify issues, connect dots, and solve small issues before they become big problems.
- Adaptive – Hurricanes, regulations, pandemics, technological revolution, you name it, we have seen it. Adapt today for the path tomorrow.
Here’s what one of our newer team members had to say after working with us for the last two years.
“Working at Bryant is great! The owners are actively involved in running the company and we are constantly moving forward and coming up with new ideas to make our property owners, our guests, and our people’s lives better. Your title doesn’t matter; what you bring to the table and your team is all that matters”
This is a new position for our firm as we seek to elevate our marketing, public relations, and business development to new levels. You will be a part of the executive team and will be responsible for our brand management, and all outbound marketing for owners and guests alike. This role may have the option of hybrid work but will require some time in the Wilmington area monthly or weekly. You will manage one direct report with the potential to build out the direct team or leverage another internal talent with indirect oversight. You will be required to create a strategy and execute the strategy, with success defined by the results, not hours spent.
- Own eCommerce transformation, implementation, and execution.
- Orchestrate all aspects of design, communication, execution, and measure of a comprehensive marketing strategy.
- Proactively generating growth opportunities both organic and non-organic.
- Develop and execute multifaceted PR campaigns through paid and earned media.
- Oversee website management, SEO, social media platforms, copywriting, content creation, and analytics.
- Management of the marketing team and working with industry partners/vendors.
- Optimize vacation rental listings to maximize performance across platforms.
- Constantly looking for new ways to leverage marketing channels and optimize existing marketing channels for brand recognition, growth, and margin efficiency.
- Manage our company presence at local events, and national trade shows with a purpose-driven for growth.
- Effectively market across all social media platforms, particularly Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, while exploring new channels such as Tik-Tok.
- Drive increased utilization of videography to increase relationships and brand awareness with current and potential owners/guests.
- Degree or diploma in marketing required, or five working years of relevant experience.
- Past experience managing marketing budgets - appropriately allocating resources for the greatest ROI.
- Strong project management skills to ensure campaigns are executed promptly on an annualized schedule while adapting to market changes.
- Measurable growth in brand awareness and positioning across channels.
- Ability to travel for campaign content creation & conferences.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating work and successful campaigns with a preference in the hospitality or travel industry.
- Strong communication with leadership skills and experience leading dispersed teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress/Drupal, Google analytics, etc.
- Design experience is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
- Pass a background check and submit strong references.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 with bonuses
Bonus Details: $5000 - $20,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Employee recognition programs