Techvestor is a real estate investment and development company specializing in high-yielding short-term rental (STR) projects, commonly referred to as vacation rentals.
We help people invest in STRs passively by investing with us directly to earn tax-advantaged cash flow, equity growth, and risk-adjusted ROIs. Our proprietary platform allows us to operate short-term rentals at a super scale, yielding 42% more revenue and 52% more occupancy. Our approach is to bring an energetic new perspective to the soon-to-be institutionalized asset class of STRs.
We are currently seeking a Senior Investor Relations Associate to join our expanding team. In this role, you will be responsible for interfacing with and securing investments from professionals through a targeted fundraising strategy.
Your main objectives will be to:
- raise money for our firm
- educate investors
- follow up with prospects
- focus heavily on the investor experience so we can continue to grow and execute new projects.
As our Senior Investor Relations Associate, you will serve as the first point of contact when a potential investor shows an interest in learning more about investing in this asset class. It will be crucial for you to be persistent in educating clients with a “listen first” mentality. The role also requires you to work with private and institutional capital and possess professional flexibility that allows you to thrive alongside our rapidly growing team.
If you are the right candidate for the position, you’ll be compensated for your hard work with a competitive annual salary, an exciting benefits package, as well as flexible work hours, and a generous stipend to help you set up your home office.
- Take inbound investor calls with prospective limited partners who are interested in learning more.
- Educate potential investors on the opportunity and answer all their questions about the industry, the team, and the technology as you walk them through our marketing deck.
- Perform follow-up with prospective LPs, very similar to that of a sales role, using tools like CRM, Zoom, Slack, Gmail, and more.
- Create and maintain LP relationships with retail investors, family offices, high-net-worth individuals, RIAs, and institutional investors
- Welcome and onboard LPs if the partnership is a mutually beneficial fit.
- Maintain the fundraising CRM, prepare and update marketing presentations with assistance from the back office.
- Create and organize due diligence materials.
- Previous experience raising money or syndicated capital as an operator or allocator under Regulation D.
- Previously raised $5MM or more per year using lead generation tactics common with the space.
- Previously worked in an investor relations role and understands what IRR, CoC, and Equity Multiple mean.
- Knowledge of the commercial real estate market or previously owned short-term rentals.
- Ability to use online apps and software such as our CRM, Zoom, Slack, Gmail, and more.
- Able to work well collaboratively as a team and independently as needed.
- Highly-motivated self-starter.
- Consistently accurate and efficient with administrative tasks.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
$120,000 OTE (includes base salary and bonuses)
Bonus Details: We offer an outstanding bonus plan that offers you the opportunity to 2x your base salary.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee recognition opportunities
- Wellness programs
- Telecommuting options
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Utilize our stipend to set up a work-from-home office