LMPM is a fast-growing and well-funded property management software company based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Lightmaker got its start in 1997 as a digital agency in Royal Tunbridge Wells, around an hour south of London, England. The growth of the company was stratospheric, leading to us having 7 divisions around the world and around 200 developers at the agency’s height.
While running the company, our CEO Adrian Barrett saw two distinct opportunities. The first was in real estate and so he built RESAAS – a cloud-based social business platform with hundreds of thousands of real estate agents using it.
The second was Lightmaker Property Manager (LMPM). Officially founded in 2015, LMPM Inc. set out to build the newest, most comprehensive, and fastest property management system on the market. We cordially invite you to see our software for yourself.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of tasks from start to finish, and will be responsible for building solutions using the technology and processes which you and the team think are the best fit.
You’ll be working with a growing team of talented developers in our Yaletown office space, with the flexibility to work remotely.
Note – while we would prefer you are based in Vancouver, that is not a requirement, you just have to be extremely competent at what you do… that beats location hands down.
Senior Full-Stack API Developer Competencies
- AWS – Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, SQS, IAM, etc
- Serverless Framework
- Build new web services in Node.js using the Serverless Framework, leveraging AWS Lambda and various other AWS services
- Build new integration services to sync data between LMPM and third-party integration partners
- Help maintain our existing services and integrations
- Offer valuable dev-ops input to help improve our development efficiency as our team grows
- Expert knowledge of Vue.js/React
- Competent knowledge of AWS services
- Experience building well documented RESTful APIs at scale
- Familiarity with micro-service architecture
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch
- Familiarity with TypeScript
- Familiarity with functional programming
- UI/UX design experience
- Competitive salary: $80,000 - $130,000 annual salary based on experience and qualifications
- Extended health benefits
Rapidly growing company – lots of opportunities to advance