Vacation Homes Collection (VHC) is an integral part of the CVC GROUP, the largest tourism organization in Latin America and the fifth-largest globally. Here at VHC, we are in relentless pursuit of becoming the premier short-term rental company in the world. As a company, we prioritize having a culture of unity, diversity, and inclusion by creating a welcoming environment where you will have the opportunity to grow and be a respected member of the team. At the forefront of technology and innovation, VHC offers our team members the opportunity to assist in leading the way in a new gold standard of travel - allowing our guests to experience the world one carefully curated experience at a time.
Here’s what one of our employees had to say about what it’s like working with us…
"Working for Vacation Homes Collection has provided me with an opportunity to grow professionally in the travel and hospitality industry. It is exciting to be part of a growing and innovative company." ~ Armand G.
As the Finance Manager, you will have the authority to oversee, analyze, and strategize our financial operations. To be successful in this role, you will need a proven track record of leading and communicating across multiple departments, with extensive experience in accounting, tax, and cash management. This role will require you to improve existing procedures, reduce costs and increase profits. You will work closely with a highly competent team in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
If this resonates with you and you know you can effectively oversee, manage and improve financial processes, then we’d love the opportunity to speak with you.
- Manage trust accounting process for all properties managed
- Oversee and manage the production of owner statements
- Oversee and manage sales tax collection and remittance on a local and state level
- Manage the budget process
- Manage third parties CPA’s, HR, and BPO
- Coordinate activities of external auditors
- Develop and monitor business performance metrics
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all finance operational functions
- Coordinate and prepare internal and external financial statements
- Provide management with vital information to the decision-making process
- Design an adequate organizational structure (Hiring, training, and retaining skilled staff
- Maintain and enforces a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure all payable and receivable accounts are paid, and payroll is processed promptly
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop new financial statements, metrics (KPI’s), controls, analysis, and financial routines
- Strictly adhere to the GAAP accounting principles, standards, and procedures for the USA and Brazil
- Oversee and take responsibility for cash flow, treasury, billing, collecting, accounting, tax, FP&A, closing statements, and metrics
- Contribute to accelerating expansion plans, supporting the sales team, evaluating contracts, negotiations, and processes
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures
- Experience and knowledge of short term/vacation rental accounting practices including trust accounting and owner statement production
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, or economics
- Masters Degree/ MBA, CPA, CMA, or CGMA is preferred
- Experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Solid communication and leadership skills
- Experience in cross-functional teams in multicultural environments
- Proven analytical skills and ability to present and implement new processes
- Project management experience (ERP implementation and transactional systems)
- Ability to travel is expected (company subsidiaries)
Note: This job description is not all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the organization’s ongoing needs.
We’ve put together an exciting benefit and compensation package for you because we value our team members and believe our employees are our greatest asset.
"Vacation Homes Collection believes that hospitality begins with how we treat our employees. Our goal is to create a workplace that makes each of our team members feel valued, seen, and celebrated. We welcome the opportunity to get to know you!"
~ Amy Woodson, Director of People Strategy & Operations
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance and Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Monday - Friday, 9-6 pm
- Annual Salary $85,000 to $100,000 based on experience
- Bonus (in development)