Helping travelers find the perfect vacation home along The Gulf Coast.
This is a fantastic seasonal opportunity if you like to be active and work with a supportive team!
At Current Tides, we focus on developing relationships with our guests and property owners, which is reflected in our personalized services. Our company helps clients invest in real estate, manage vacation rentals, and expertly maintain long-term residential properties.
Each member of Current Tides has extensive experience in the vacation rental and real estate industries, as well as a deep understanding of the area and its people.
Our commitment to serving our guests and clients is driven by our love for Orange
Beach, the Gulf Coast, and our dedication to providing the best possible experience.
We believe that our intimate knowledge of the area sets us apart from the competition and allows us to provide an unmatched level of service.
We're looking for a Seasonal Laundry Attendant who enjoys standing, moving, and chatting with colleagues while making sure our linens and towels are clean and in fantastic condition for our guests.
In this position, you will play an essential role in maintaining our high standards of cleanliness and service while working alongside a supportive team committed to teamwork, camaraderie, and efficiency.
Each day will offer consistent work that will keep you busy, making the time fly by with no time for being bored. If you’re an enthusiastic and hard worker that enjoys a fast-paced environment, apply today. We look forward to adding you to the team.
- Launder, fold, and store linen and towels received from properties.
- Perform stain removal of soiled linens.
- Pack laundry bags for housekeepers, as directed.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Able to use the different laundry equipment
- Able to occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Access to reliable transportation
- Able to learn and apply training related to the laundry process
- Fluent English verbal/written skills, additional language knowledge is a plus.
- Strong time management skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently with a sense of urgency at times
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $14 per hour, paid weekly
Schedule: Regular business hours with the flexibility to work overtime as needed.