Located along the shores of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, Alabama, Current Tides Vacations Rentals is a fast-growing company offering vacation rental property management and real estate sales.
Innovative, embracing change, providing excellent service for our Owners and Guests, doing the right thing even when no one is looking, and celebrating success are some of the principles we believe in.
Current Tides housekeepers are compensated for high-quality performance, with cleaning standards above industry standards. Training, an extensive cleaning checklist, & company best practices will be shared to ensure the team member is well equipped and prepared for the cleaning assigned.
This position is paid weekly and is based upon the property type & size and ranges between $70 - $200 per property.
Typically, assigned 1 – 2 properties per week and receive more based upon work quality and availability of properties to clean.
- Picks up linen and cleaning supplies in pre-assigned bags at the Current Tides Warehouse.
- Cleans properties as assigned in Breezeway.
- Cleans properties per the Standard Property Appearance with the specified cleaning supplies.
- Use Breezeway to check into the assigned property and document the cleaning as required.
- Must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Other duties as assigned or directed.
- Have (1+) year experience in cleaning (preferably short-term rentals).
- Working knowledge of hospitality industry standards.
- Fluent English verbal/written skills and additional language knowledge are a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Teachable with the ability to learn Property Management Software tools.
- Ability to work independently with a sense of urgency at times.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Compensation: $70.00 - $200.00 per property cleaned