Would you love to spend your work days promoting, selling, and planning blissful beach vacations on the Golden Isles of Georgia?
St Simons Island Beach Rentals is a small, family-owned vacation rental company with a fast-growing portfolio of luxury vacation rentals on St Simons Island, Jekyll Island, Brunswick, and beyond. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional services to our homeowners and memorable vacation experiences that go above and beyond the expectations of our guests.
As a small and fairly young vacation rental company, we are building a team of energetic and enthusiastic individuals to be an integral part of our brand and business as we evolve and grow.
We are on the search for an experienced sales specialist with a diverse and well-rounded set of skills in the vacation rental management industry, along with a passion for people.
Your primary responsibility will be converting leads to reservations, managing all booking platforms, owner relations and acquisition, and individualized customer services that positively represent our growing brand.
This position requires an extremely well-organized and highly motivated team player with a positive attitude and warm yet persuasive selling style. As we scale the company, this position has the potential to grow and become more specialized to showcase your preferred skill set.
- Answering inquiries and converting leads across all marketing platforms.
- Creating, monitoring, and managing all incoming reservations, pricing, damage protection, and updates on all platforms.
- Guest services including guest communication, housekeeping or maintenance issues, problem-solving complaints, and local tips and recommendations.
- Creating and managing email marketing and social media campaigns.
- Assist in owner acquisition and retention including bringing on new properties and maintaining positive owner relations.
- 2+ years of sales/guest service experience in the hospitality industry, property management, hotels, or equivalent is ideal.
- Experience working with a sales CRM.
- Ability to learn information about our properties and the surrounding area and communicate it effectively to our guests.
- Must be able to quickly adapt to using multiple guest reservation platforms and software effectively. Familiarity with LMPM software is preferred.
- Experience with Owner Acquisition and onboarding.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely well organized.
- Highly motivated.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule as needed including occasional weekends.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $31,200 with an On Track Earnings (OTE) of $70,000 - $140,000
- Paid Time Off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance Reimbursement
- This is a Remote position