Safely is the leader in short-term home rental protection for professional property managers, Airbnb hosts, and property owners. Safely’s predictive analytics and insurance platform provides the most comprehensive guest screening on the market with tailored insurance bringing trust and safety to short-term rentals.
Having incubated at the MetLife Digital Accelerator powered by Techstars and Advanced Technology Development Center at Georgia Tech, Safely is growing over 100% each year and aims to exceed this growth in 2022.
- An amazing startup culture with support from top to bottom from a great team.
- You will experience a high-traction/high-growth company with unlimited career opportunities. It’s a great time to join the ride!
- You will have the opportunity to successfully execute your ideas.
- A flexible work culture, including working from home.
- 100% paid employee health insurance.
We are looking for a highly motivated & self-driven Sales Representative to join our sales team, reporting to the VP of Sales. This is an exciting high-growth opportunity where you will have responsibility for increasing sales by developing relationships with new customers.
- Ability to uncover net-new qualified business opportunities and leverage the company’s expertise, industry profile, and knowledge of the industry to contact potential buyers.
- Enthusiastically hunt for new business opportunities.
- Qualify, research, and prioritize sales leads.
- Managing activity in HubSpot, including creating new accounts, and tracking opportunities, to ensure efficient account management.
- Consistently achieve qualified new business activity each month.
- Perform as a key member of a fast-paced sales team with skills in strategically developing and qualifying new revenue opportunities.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Tenacious and driven, you are truly passionate about helping your clients/prospects become more efficient and profitable.
- Be a positive representative of Safely and its brand in the marketplace.
- 5 plus years of outside sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and willingness to learn
- Able to self-motivate and work independently
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Strong business acumen and ability to think strategically
- High activity sales cycle for selling new solutions
- Strong sense of initiative and desire to achieve
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required; Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary- $165,000- $180,000 (Includes Base + Uncapped Commissions)
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Employee recognition programs
- This is a fully remote position.