Position type: This position will be part-time until March 1, 2021, then it will go full-time after that
This is a remote position and can be conducted out of your home as long as you have a quiet, dedicated place to conduct business and a fast, stable internet connection. You also must be based in the United States.
VRScheduler provides software to automate the operational procedures of vacation rental and cleaning companies. In just 3 years VRScheduler has become recognized as one of the leaders in the vacation rental software space, earning multiple awards from Capterra including Front Runners, Best Functionality and Features, and Most Recommended. VRScheduler’s mission is to provide high-value software that increases the operational efficiency of the companies they serve. Our work-from-home, tight-nit team consists of diligent and enthusiastic members who care deeply about each of our customers success and our company as a whole.
VRScheduler is excited to hire an Inside Sales Rep and Marketing Coordinator. The qualified person will have the opportunity to have a direct impact on the growth of our company. They will have a deep knowledge of the software in order to effectively explain the features and benefits to potential customers. They will understand the operational challenges of vacation rental service providers and the unique needs of each business. They must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable consulting with businesses large and small worldwide with a positive and happy attitude.
- CRM Manager. Keep track of all potential customer leads following defined procedures for phone and email communication.
- Schedule and provide product demonstrations that lean toward customer consultation through Zoom.
- Schedule Onboarding & Training sessions for the Customer Support Onboarding Team. Continue to communicate with customers through the VRScheduler customer journey to shepherd them through the process.
- Customer and Partner marketing promotion processes including copywriting and graphic production.
- Organize, produce, and send the monthly customer newsletter.
- Assist with customer service emails
- Help out other team members when possible, ask for help when needed.
- At least 3 years of experience in vacation rental operations or housekeeping management
- 2 years of social media marketing experience, including the ability to follow defined marketing processes including social media copywriting
graphic production and monthly newsletter production.
- Strong computer skills including experience with cloud computing programs
- Technical aptness to understand the VRScheduler software
- Excellent communication skills
- Articulate and accurate writing skills, including the ability to type
- Detail and process-oriented
- Well focused and organized
- Work well as part of a small team
- Be open and willing to accept and understand new software functionality
- Self-motivation and self-sufficiency with the confidence to seek out guidance and direction as needed
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and evolving start-up environment while keeping a positive attitude and a smile
- Strong interpersonal skills for initiating and building positive relationships
- Work / Life Balance
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Bonuses based on companywide success
- Fast-paced, but low-stress environment
(This position will be part-time until March 1, 2021, then it will go full-time after that)
$40,000 - $45,000 full-time annual salary- based on experience