Founded in 2013, we’ve made remarkable strides in gaining a reputation for unrivaled luxury, personalized services, and immersive experiences with a curated portfolio of properties that epitomize luxury and cater to the most discerning needs of affluent travelers. Our highly trained professionals ensure exceptional personalized service, seamlessly orchestrating every aspect of the guest experience.
Creating an extraordinary team of hospitality professionals has enabled us to achieve this success and reputation. We’ve created this team by fostering an environment where results-driven professionals are rewarded and supported in a collaborative environment and where career growth, professional development, and work-life balance are prioritized.
Looking ahead, Escape Luxury Hospitality is committed to further solidifying our position as a market leader. Our roadmap includes expanding our portfolio with new acquisitions and strategic partnerships, enhancing guest experiences through technological innovations, and leveraging data-driven insights to personalize offerings.
As an industry leader, we're well-positioned to shape the future of luxury travel, and we're looking forward to welcoming anyone who shares our passion for excellence, innovation, and the ambition to reach new heights.
Ready to make your mark in the luxury vacation rental world?
Step into a leadership role that fuels your ambition with us at Escape Luxury Hospitality.
As Account Executive your sales expertise and leadership skills will play an integral role in defining the luxury vacation experience in South Florida. We’re seeking someone driven and charismatic to increase our direct sales and B2B networks for our portfolio of over 20 breathtaking luxury villas scattered across South Florida's most prestigious locations. As our dynamic Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of our luxury villas and acting as our brand ambassador and direct point of contact with potential clients.
But this role goes beyond sales. We’ll look to you to cast the vision that will ultimately shape the future of our sales team. You’ll be at the heart of the action, working closely with our Guest Services, Marketing, Public Relations and Property Management departments, who will lean on you for your analytical and strategic skills to steer us toward reaching new sales milestones.
We’d love to hear from you if you are an experienced, dynamic, and forward-thinking sales leader looking to elevate your career in the heart of South Florida.
- Manage and coordinate sales across regions, including planning, executing, and tracking sales, promotions, and campaigns. Identify and target emerging markets to seize new opportunities.
- Plan and direct the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives. Continuously oversee and direct the sales team's performance to ensure the achievement of sales quotas and strategic business goals.
- Prepare and manage sales budgets, projections, and expenditures. Set discount rates and determine price schedules to maximize profitability.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints, build long-lasting B2B relationships, and serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external partners. Act as the face of the organization, ensuring a strong company presence in all interactions.
- Advise distributors and dealers on policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), ensuring adherence to company standards and practices across all sales operations.
- Regularly track and analyze sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics to inform decision-making and sales strategy adjustments.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base, promotes strong, long-lasting customer relationships, and solidifies the company's presence in the market.
- 2+ years of experience in a Sales or Sales Management role in Hospitality is required
- A Hospitality Management Degree qualification is preferred; however, not essential with relevant experience.
- Strong interpersonal and team development skills
- Proficiency in preparing sales budgets, projections, and setting discount rates and price schedules
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 based on achievement and experience + OTE( On track earnings) of $110,000+
- Discounts on stays in our properties
- Access to Industry Events
Schedule: Hybrid position, with some evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.