We are Vacation Homes Collection (VHC), and we are a part of the CVC GROUP, the largest tourism organization in Latin America and the fifth-largest globally. We are in the relentless pursuit of becoming the premier short-term rental company in the world. As a company, we prioritize having a culture of unity, diversity, and inclusion by creating a welcoming environment where every employee has the opportunity to grow. At the forefront of technology and innovation, VHC will be the new gold standard in travel - allowing our guests to experience the world one carefully curated experience at a time.
Here’s what one of our employees had to say about his experience working at VHC:
"Working for Vacation Homes Collection has provided me with an opportunity to grow professionally in the travel and hospitality industry. It is exciting to be part of a growing and innovative company." ~ Armand G.
Our Sales Managers (SM) enjoy a mixture of consultative sales and building relationships with a transactional close. You will act as consultants, providing detailed insight into your markets, the STR industry as a whole, and our VHC services while paying close attention to the homeowners’ needs. If the prospect is a good fit for our management program, you’ll lead the owner through the initial sign-up process and prepare them for their VHC Partnership.
Once you determine they’re a fit, homeowners work with our Onboarding Team to bring their properties into our management program and onto our partner networks (vrbo, AirBnB, Booking, CVC, etc.).
VHC Sales Managers own the entire sales cycle from discovery, building rapport, negotiations, and providing a call to action for the close. Our SMs earn an industry-competitive commission on each property they sign and take live as a VHC partner.
You will be a key contributor, building out one of the fastest-growing vacation rental management services companies in the industry!
- Navigate a high volume of self-generated and marketing-generated leads in a fast-paced environment
- Self prospect with other community professionals (RE Agents, Brokers, Vendors, and Associations)
- Provide a consultative, end-to-end experience for homeowners from warm inbound inquiries
- Hit or exceed daily/weekly/monthly goals (average of 30-50 contacts per day)
- Manage your Sales Pipeline and KPIs
- Collaborate closely with other peers to optimize sales strategies
- Guide homeowners towards choosing VHC for their rental management
- Handle objections and help homeowners have a clear understanding of our company values, product offerings, and services
- Manage sales activities within our CRM (Zoho)
- Participate in regular training and skill sessions
- 2+ years in the hospitality field
- An eagerness to learn and pursue personal development in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to think strategically and work efficiently without sacrificing thoroughness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to be articulate and direct, both in a group and one-on-one setting
- The ability to analyze and leverage data to drive performance
- A forward-thinking, creative mindset geared towards developing new ideas to enhance your team’s capabilities
- Ability to embrace change in an ever-changing and quick-moving environment
- A source of positive energy every day, where you take the time to consider how best to support and guide your team
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT FIT
The right candidate is eager to jump into an energetic, consultative sales environment, motivated by hitting goals and a desire to learn all about the vacation rental business. You thrive on listening and educating, creating trusted relationships, and having a passion and interest in the vacation rental industry, understanding our product’s value.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- Organized and detail-oriented
- A goal-oriented, competitive mentality
- Strong work ethic
- Proven phone-based selling success is a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
We’ve put together an exciting benefit and compensation package because we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
"Vacation Homes Collection believes that hospitality begins with how we treat our employees. Our goal is to create a workplace that makes each of our team members feel valued, seen, and celebrated. We welcome the opportunity to get to know you!"
~ Amy Woodson, Director of People Strategy & Operations
COMPENSATION AND COMMISSION
For this role, compensation will be a base salary plus commission (no cap).
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance and Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday - depending on seasonality and work-load
- Nights, Weekends, and Holiday availability
- Competitive Salary
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Administrative, Operations, Customer Service, Marketing, etc.