Location: Kill Devil Hills, NC
Position type: Full time
SAGA Realty & Construction is an innovative and growing Home Builder, Community Developer, and Real Estate Sales Company with offices in Kill Devil Hills and Kitty Hawk, NC. Our passion for building combined with over 15 years of experience and market research allows us to help create quality homes and communities where people feel like they belong. As a local family-owned company, and one of the largest businesses on the Outer Banks, SAGA believes in giving back to the community and elevating the Outer Banks in everything they do.
At SAGA, you can build a rewarding career where your potential for growth is unlimited! Team members at every level at SAGA offer valued contributions to the company and you'll find endless opportunities for challenging FUN work. Our multi-faceted company includes interior design, property management, real estate sales, accounting, maintenance, technology, and more! Pay is very competitive and the benefits package for career positions is unmatched in the area. Get in touch and see for yourself why SAGA is the best place to work on the Outer Banks!
Do you thrive on training, motivating, and helping individuals exceed their goals? Do you possess the art of sharp negotiation skills while having supreme attention to detail? If so, then come GROW WITH US! SAGA Realty and Construction – an innovative and growing realty and construction firm – is currently seeking a talented and professional Sales Manager - Broker in Charge that will assist with leading and managing our growing sales team, while achieving and exceeding sales and closing goals. This candidate must exude passion, integrity, a positive attitude, lead by example, self-motivation, strong work ethic, organizational skills, and effective communication skills.
- BIC for a growing firm
- Help train and develop the sales team with an emphasis on proper documentation as it relates to contracts, listings, and marketing
- Help create, review, and refine sales goals for agents
- Prepare and analyze competitive data for listings and new construction
- Review all details on contracts, listings, and closings docs for accuracy
- Oversee and input all sales documentation into company CRM
- Maintain and manage customer backlog regarding all contract details, stage of construction, loan status, appraisals, and closings
- Prepare OTP for the partners of the firm
- Interact with other departments so all communication and documentation flows smoothly
- Interface with customers
- Engage in problem-solving skills when necessary, addressing complaints, and resolving issues
- Other various miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of Real Estate Management experience with knowledge of new construction
- Active NC Brokers License with BIC Eligible Status
- $70,000 - $80,000 (Starting Salary Based on Experience) + Bonus
- Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental within 90 days of hire.
- Outstanding 401k
- Other Benefits
Notes This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time. This posting or any subsequent interviews do not constitute a contract of employment. SAGA Construction is an equal opportunity employer.