Sextant Stays is a next-generation, VC-backed hospitality company utilizing technology to provide meaningful accommodations for leisure travelers in urban destinations across the U.S. Sextant provides customized, full-building residences that provide operational and guest experience advantages.
Sextant’s platform allows real estate owners to unlock significant value by repositioning traditional multifamily properties into hospitality assets through increasing revenue and decreasing operating expenses.
Sextant recently closed its Series A, so this role presents a great opportunity to be an early-stage, high-value contributor instrumental in the company’s trajectory from Series A towards Series B rounds.
Sextant Stays is looking for a Corporate Sales Manager to join our team in New Orleans! We’re an apart-hotel company headquartered in Miami, FL with locations throughout the southeast. You will be responsible for sourcing corporate contracts and large group booking in New Orleans as well as revamping the company’s sales policies and best practices.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the company and we are looking for team members who share our vision and passion.
- Research and deploy creative ways to increase large group bookings.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s corporate customer base and ensures its strong presence in the New Orleans market.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify unconventional customers and develop a strategy to win their business.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Work experience in hospitality, tourism, and customer service is appreciated but NOT required.
- Self-starter, highly social, quick to action.
- Willingness to use unconventional thinking or strategies to win customers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $75,000 - $80,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Childcare benefits
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules