We are Vacation Homes Collection (VHC), and we are a part of the CVC GROUP, the largest tourism organization in Latin America and the fifth-largest globally. We are in the relentless pursuit of becoming the premier short-term rental company in the world. As a company, we prioritize having a culture of unity, diversity, and inclusion by creating a welcoming environment where every employee has the opportunity to grow. At the forefront of technology and innovation, VHC will be the new gold standard in travel - allowing our guests to experience the world one carefully curated experience at a time.
Here’s what one of our employees had to say about his experience working at VHC:
"Working for Vacation Homes Collection has provided me with an opportunity to grow professionally in the travel and hospitality industry. It is exciting to be part of a growing and innovative company." ~ Armand G.
You’ll be tasked with strategically opening the door between new homeowners & VHC’s services using your personality, integrity, and a bit of elbow grease. We will train and guide you through both VHC’s design and the process of setting appointments for our Business Development team. We’ve designed this role to support and cultivate your existing experience and strengths on the path to becoming a distinguished sales professional.
This customer-centric position includes a great deal of email/phone contact with regular introductions to new technology. Candidates must have the ability to coordinate many tasks simultaneously, be flexible and energetic, and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Build a robust sales pipeline by prospecting new leads through creative outreach
- Re-engage with existing opportunities within VHC’s current pipeline
- Qualify leads to schedule with our sales managers
- Expertly manage your day-to-day through our CRM system (Zoho)
- Partner with your manager and sales executives to track meeting success rate and outcome
- Create strong working partnerships with sales executives across your region
Due to tremendous growth, we are looking to expand our Outbound Homeowner Consultant team. If you have a desire to join a sales development team, you’re an extrovert who oozes personality, possess patience under duress, or have calculated your commission dollars by the number of times you’ve heard “no” rather than “yes”, then we may be looking for you.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, positive team that shares a love of sales. You’ll operate in a fast-paced environment, engaging with both homeowners and buyers. This role will require you to be able to flawlessly navigate the real estate regulations and restrictions surrounding the lead generation and outreach in your state.
- Previous experience in sales and/or business development is a plus.
- Bonus points for past experience in the vacation rental or hospitality industry.
- Tech-savvy - Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about basic and advanced technology.
- Results-driven with the ability to brush off rejection.
- Strong desire to grow with a company.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $75,000 OTE
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance and Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off