HostGPO is the first buying group - a.k .a. group purchasing organization ("GPO") - for the vacation rental industry. Our mission is to help hosts operate better short-term rentals and, in doing so, help shape the future of a rapidly growing industry that we are passionate about - vacation rental travel!
Over the past few years, thousands of short-term rental operators who collectively manage hundreds of thousands of homes across the United States and Canada have joined our community - from Airbnb owners to boutique hotel managers. Regardless of size, our members get access to our industry-best discounts on everything they need to furnish and stock their units - from furniture and mattresses to linens and amenities.
HostGPO partners with a curated group of brands like West Elm, Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, Brooklinen, Public Goods, and more to ensure operators have direct, affordable access to the products and services that will elevate their homes.
By leveraging our collective buying power and our HostGPO Member Portal, hosts can save money, streamline their procurement processes, and provide better guest experiences.
We are growing quickly and having a huge impact on the vacation rental industry - join our team!
We are a fully remote team hiring for a U.S.-based remote (work-from-home) position.
Are you looking to jumpstart your career in sales and be a part of a fast-growing collaborative team dedicated to elevating the vacation rental industry? Join our sales team at HostGPO as a Sales Development Representative!
HostGPO receives a high volume of inbound interest every week to join our exclusive community. As a Sales Development Representative, you will assist in growing revenue for the company by qualifying inbound leads and generating member advisory (sales) calls for the Account Executive team.
What You'll Do:
- Manage a high volume of inbound leads.
- Qualify each lead and determine if they meet the approval requirements as a member.
- Conduct account research and schedule discovery calls as needed to vet leads.
- Warmly welcome approved members to the organization.
- Generate member advisory (sales) calls on Account Executives' calendars.
- Manage a pipeline of leads in Hubspot and ensure the CRM data for each lead is accurate.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to develop strategies for successful lead conversion and revenue growth.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to provide lead quality feedback and suggest improvement in lead generation strategies.
- A desire to win and be part of a dynamic team that's making a big impact in a quickly growing industry.
- 6+ months of previous SDR experience or a similar role.
- Vacation rental industry experience is desired.
- Strong sales-oriented mindset, capable of managing an exceptionally high volume of consecutive and concise business-to-business (B2B) calls.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 -$58,000 base salary with Bonuses
Bonus Details: Bonus opportunity up to $8,000 and uncapped incremental individual performance commissions.
- Health Insurance
- Stock Option / Equity in a quickly growing startup
- Flexible PTO
- Paid for out-of-work educational experiences
- Fast career progression opportunities. You will always have more to learn and opportunities to develop professionally.
- Exciting and open work environment. HostGPO is growing rapidly and constantly evolving—lots of teamwork and collaborative problem-solving.
- Free HostGPO Membership
What does becoming a HostGPO team member look like?
You'll be a part of a quickly growing startup and have access to see all of the moving parts behind the scenes. You'll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team that is focused on transforming the short-term rental hosts' offer to guests. You'll be placed in the center of a ton of opportunities and feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. This opportunity is about more than just Salary; it's about joining an incredible company on the ground floor. Believing in our mission is a must. We are creating a community outside of the rental platforms for short-term rental operators. This is a club for hosts, by hosts, here to help each other with our common experiences.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Our differences make us better as a whole.