Are you an Austin, Texas, resident looking for a challenging and rewarding remote sales position?
If so, let us introduce ourselves.
We are Portoro.
A team of industry veterans on a mission to create space for meaningful gatherings.
Our business was built on the foundation of transparent and thorough communication, offering branded, tech-enabled property management for premium vacation rental homes in top-tier leisure destinations.
Our curated collection of well-appointed vacation homes showcases the best of modern builds, interior design, and upscale amenities. Beyond the walls of every home, our services extend into the local community, providing everything from around-the-clock support from our local team members to complimentary coffee and toiletries from the best in town.
We’re on the search for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help grow our short-term rental inventory, selling Portoro’s property management solution to homeowners in their assigned territory. As one of Portoro’s SDRs, you will work in a high-speed sales environment and will be expected to meet monthly and quarterly sales objectives. You will work closely with your manager to advance Portoro’s growth goals while building your career.
Successfully meeting your goals and expanding your career will require you to have knowledge of the vacation rental industry and the ability to act as a consultant to homeowners and nurture long-term professional relationships. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is a strong communicator and comfortable contacting leads over the phone, in person, or via video conference.
Additionally, our team is solidly grounded in our core values and finds reward
in building a strong organization. For that reason, we’re looking to add team members who align with our dedication to integrity and working hard for success.
If you’re in Austin, a great salesperson, and would love to work with a positive and ambitious team - we’re looking forward to connecting.
- Create new business by performing outbound calls to local homeowners, realtors, and other relevant potential referral sources
- Manage a pipeline of leads and ensure timely follow-up, communication, and moving leads forward in the sales process
- Manage the CRM for all leads in the market, including new leads being nurtured, as well as current leads being worked by the Sales Executive.
- Consistently meet and exceed quotas (on activities such as calls, scheduled meetings, and outbound campaign efforts)
- Work closely with the in-market Sales Executive to create a strategy on best practices and approach to growing the pipeline.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in short-term rentals, and keep owners updated on trends that align with their individual interests.
- 1+ years of sales development experience, preferably in short-term rental space, hospitality, or real estate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with technology and new software: CRM, Google Suite, Slack, and SalesforceAbility to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
- Proven track record in meeting and surpassing the high volume of outbound calls and emails
- Positive and proactive attitude, with a strong focus on relationship management; this role can make 50 outbound calls a day and still keep a positive attitude.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 based on experience and achievement.
Bonus: Commission based on role-related activities, uncapped. Total OTE $70,000-$90,000
Schedule: Candidates must be located in Austin, Texas, and available for in-person meetings with homeowners on a regular basis. This is a remote position but located in the Austin, TX, area.