Are you ready to be part of revolutionizing the Vacation Rental and Hospitality Industry? This opening offers the right candidate the opportunity to apply their years in sales and leadership to a challenging remote position in a thriving start-up environment.
Intrigued? Let us introduce ourselves.
GuestView Guide is a division of Sharp/NEC Display Solutions with 100 years of innovation and experience behind it. This new product is specifically designed for operators that manage short-term travel accommodations for vacationers, filling a massive gap in the technology available to travel accommodations providers.
With our digital concierge platform, vacation property managers and owners can provide their guests with an easy-to-use interactive guide that can be updated anytime with new restaurants and attractions, changing hours of operation, and specials.
Acting as a digital concierge, it provides guests with a better experience, naturally increasing 5-star reviews and ratings for their host.
Keep reading to see if you'd be the right fit to promote this innovative product in a rewarding remote position.
If you have a knack for conversation, easily get along with others, and want the flexibility of working from home, you could be our new Sales Development Representative.
We are searching for a confident and self-driven professional to join our team, where you'll use your excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities to help reach out to prospective markets via email and phone calls. You'll also be setting appointments, scheduling demonstrations, assisting with Mail Merge and Hubspot email campaigns, and following up with people who may have missed their demos.
On any given day, you could find yourself connecting with decision-makers on LinkedIn, responding to emails in targeted areas, or reaching out through various marketing efforts.
By taking on this position, you will have the opportunity to expand your skill set in sales outreach while working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Phone calls and emails to target sales territories & regions in their low & shoulder seasons.
- Set appointments/demos by following up on marketing efforts (email, newsletters, blog & social posts, website retargeting data, etc.) with emails, phone calls & social media messages.
- Pre-webinar outreach to encourage participation and post-webinar follow-up to secure future demos.
- Pre/post-show phone calls and emails to schedule meetings and demos.
- Reach out via LinkedIn and other social media platforms to find companies & contacts that could be a good fit.
- Connect with decision-makers on LinkedIn.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Highly comfortable and very effective when communicating via cold calling and cold email outreach
- Self-driven and action-oriented
- Efficient in getting things done
- Friendly and able to quickly develop rapport
- Communicates clearly, concisely, and with a high level of confidence.
- Must be able to pass a background check prior to hiring.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Rate: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour based on experience and achievement.