$3000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Motivated, Solution Sales Professional Wanted
- Are you a proactive, friendly communicator?
- Do you thrive in a work culture that rewards innovation and out-of-the-box thinking?
- Does having influence over the company direction and product appeal to you?
- Are you looking for a sales opportunity where you can control your own destiny?
- Are you excited about working in a rapidly growing startup?
- Are you intrigued by the exploding potential of AI and data?
Founded in 2017, Relitix uses advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence tools and techniques to analyze real estate listing and transaction data. We use powerful software to allow our clients to visualize data in ways unthinkable just a few years ago. Our analytical products provide insight and decision support to the managers of over a dozen of the nation’s largest and most prominent real estate brokerages from coast to coast.
What we have to offer:
- Opportunity to work alongside the founding team
- Be part of a rapidly growing company funded by angel investors with deep domain experience in the real estate industry
- 100% remote position
- The ability to influence the product you are promoting
As a sales development representative, you will be working independently to develop partners in markets around the country selling innovative new-to-market analytics products driven by AI.
We’re looking for a high-energy, entrepreneurial sales executive who adheres to a solution/value-driven sales approach. You possess strong sales leadership skills with an innovating and problem-solving aptitude.
- Develop new customer relationships in targeted markets for a variety of data-related products using cold-calling, email marketing, and network and referral-based selling.
- This is a hunter-style role and requires the ability to identify, prospect and close new subscription clients
- Maintain accurate records of sales efforts and work within Relitix’s CRM
- Effectively communicate company positioning
- Conduct webinars/demos to executive teams
- Become strategic/trusted advisor at the client VP level and above
- Accomplished change leader who demonstrates flexibility, resilience to setbacks and can drive the long-term vision to maintain course within a constantly changing environment
- Demonstrates independence in action, decision making, goal-oriented and driven.
- Good interpersonal and communication, problem-solving and influencing skills.
- Actively uses creativity and innovation to overcome roadblocks
- Possesses a hunger for personal development and is coachable
- B2B sales experience or software sales experience is a plus.
- Self-sufficient new business hunter with a track record generating your own pipeline.
- Experience in the residential real estate industry desired
- Excellent communication skills (listening, written, and verbal), as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, uncapped commission environment
- This position is 100% remote but residing in (Milwaukee, Madison, Chicago ) is preferred.
Compensation: Annual Salary, $40,000 realistic first-year, on-track earnings of $80,000
- $3000 sign-on bonus paid after completing 90 days of employment
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Insurance Available