Hodnett Cooper Vacation Rentals is a locally owned family business with more than 40 years of experience as a mainstay in vacation rentals and real estate in the Golden Isles. Hodnett Cooper Vacation Rentals specializes in St. Simons Island rentals along the southeast coastal region of Georgia. We pride ourselves in being St. Simons Island’s comprehensive resource for vacation rentals and coastal Georgia information.
With over 300 vacation rental homes and condominiums and a collection of luxury vacation rentals on St. Simons Island and Sea Island, Hodnett Cooper Vacation Rentals will exceed expectations. Our vacation specialists are here to assist in planning the perfect getaway for Island visitors. The Hodnett Cooper Vacation Rentals team is dedicated to making your St. Simons Island rental experience smooth, stress-free, and enjoyable.
Sales and Reservations is responsible for daily tasks associated with the sales department at Hodnett Cooper Vacation Rental and has a wide range of responsibilities. They assist guests in making new reservations via phone, email, text, and chat and are familiar with modern sales tactics. They maintain current and future reservations and exhibit exceptional follow-up. Ensure guests are comfortable in each home.
To succeed in this role, you must be self-motivated, able to sit at a workstation for long durations, have an in-depth understanding of sales and customer service, Microsoft office, and can multitask in a fast-paced environment. Hours 8:30 to 5:30, a rotating schedule of five days a week, including weekends and holidays.
- Properly communicate rate information and property description.
- Discuss Saint Simons activities and dining.
- Listen carefully to potential guest requests and mold your accurate response around their preferences.
- Answer incoming inquiries and requests via phone, chat, and multiple email platforms at an expedited rate.
- Book reservations and accurately explain and describe rental policies.
- Work to resolve/address issues, complaints, and special requests with a high degree of empathy, in a timely manner, and with exceptional detail to follow up.
- Document and report issues such as damage or maintenance requests and maintain follow-up.
- Participate in a scheduled rotation of on-call shifts where you will assist with after-hours emergencies.
- Establish and manage relationships with Owners, Guests, vendors, and local establishments.
- Experience in sales, customer service, or similar roles, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and able to maintain an exceptional level of follow-up.
- Microsoft Office knowledge, including but not limited to Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must be computer literate and able to learn, adapt and train on new cutting-edge technologies.
- Flexibility to work, including weekends and some holidays.
- No visible tattoos, visible body piercings, or unnatural hair color or hairstyles per company grooming standards.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $32,000 - $36,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs