The Blue Cedar Partners Story
Blue Cedar Partners (BCP) is a premier provider of hospitality industry support and services including contact center sales and Guest services for multiple partners. We are building a unique culture around talented people who love what they do and who thrive when challenged. As our team members grow and succeed, so does our company. This group of explorers are on a mission of service innovation and brand building that makes our Guests and partners rave. We are calling on passionate and talented people to join us on our journey of discovery. So, we ask, are you ready to explore the possibilities with us?
Is this for you?
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to travel to some of the greatest destinations in the country, however, when home, you can work there or on a beach. Blue Cedar Partners employs a unique reservations system that is shared with other similar vacation rental companies. You’ll have the unique opportunity to travel and live temporarily in those top destinations in the country and learning what makes those markets unique. You’ll be trained on a shared cloud-based reservation and call platform and rewarded to learn other markets. This role is staffed in 8-hour shifts and is staffed 24hrs.
Core Roles and Responsibilities will be actively managing reservations for our tourism partners that include but not limited to:
- Manage and serve incoming customer leads through CRM system via email, chat, incoming, and outgoing channels for tourism and hospitality companies (mainly in the vacation rental space)
- Process and manage the reservation process
- Learn, discover, and study other top destinations of the market
- Work in fast-paced environment as the front line to guests
Position Specific Standards:
- Must be located in Charlottesville for training or have specific knowledge of the area.
- Have a high level of personal accountability and the ability to manage multiple projects in an organized and efficient manner.
- Have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse individuals, entities, and the greater community.
- Possess the ability to engage, motivate, and be an effective part of a fast-paced team.
- Possess a high comfort level with computer technology, cloud-based systems, Microsoft Office.
- Possess a positive attitude, a high energy level, a willingness to take direction, and a can-do approach to all aspects of the job.
- Very strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- College Degree Preferred though not required, desire to make it rain viewed higher
- Experience in industry a plus.
- Ability to travel, learn markets, as directed.
Salary & Job Benefits
- Salary plus commission – ability to earn more as you learn more – commission based on conversion
- Retirement & Health Insurance included
- Ability to work at office, from home, the beach, a RV you name it – based off experience and post 3 months of on-site learning.
- Paid travel