sojo is the vacation rental industry’s first amenity automation platform. We connect to property managers’ reservation calendars to automate ordering, storing, and kitting guest amenities – from the bathroom and laundry to the kitchen and pantry.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced startup environment with a small but passionate team who values innovation, customer obsession, market transformation, and a relentless focus on simplifying operations for vacation rental managers across the country.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
To continue our growth, we are searching for a highly motivated and self-driven SaaS Account Executive to join our dynamic team. In this position, you will design a go-to-market strategy for selling our tech platform to professional short-term rental managers.
We are looking for well-rounded, creative, and polished hustlers to drive sales. This is an opportunity to take ownership of a key role in a growing company. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual who thrives on challenges and is looking for an opportunity to take their sales experience to the next level.
The position is highly independent, and requires a driven individual, as the Account Executive is responsible for achieving quota benchmarks aligning with sales revenue goals.
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base, and generate new revenue
- Source and close property management companies (B2B) across the country
- Build and maintain strong relationships with property rental managers
- Lead in-person client presentations to potential customers, including discovery, product demonstrations, and proposals
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
- 3 + years of proven B2B sales experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of Saas experience is required.
- A high level of overachievement in sales goals is required
- Previous experience and understanding of the vacation rental industry are strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully demo an intangible product for various use cases (software, services, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and proactively with little management oversight.
- Experience using and implementing CRM tools.
- Substantial experience calling on User, Technical, Economic, and C-Level buyers.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $65,000 - $80,000 base salary plus commission
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Telecommuting options