Founded in 1993, the Castle Hospitality Group is a Hawaii-based company specializing in hospitality services and resort management for a large and diverse portfolio of properties in the Hawaii Islands, ranging from mid-market hotels to upscale luxury condominium and villa resorts.
Castle Resorts & Hotels is not only in the business of providing dream vacations - we also provide dream jobs in dream destinations! Kauai’s Poipu Shores is an oceanfront condominium resort nestled on a magnificent coastal cliff overlooking a Hawaiian green turtle sanctuary. Most of the units you’ll be attending have ocean views!
Castle offers you the chance to work for a hotel and resort condominium industry leader, in an environment that encourages growth. We offer a work environment where you are constantly evolving, adapting, and taking on new challenges.
Our room attendants are essential members of our on-the-ground team and vital to our vision to exceed guest expectations, and the overall success of our brand. Your primary responsibility is to maintain Castle Resort’s preset standards of cleanliness and appearance in our resort units to ensure a positive experience for each of our guests.
In a fast-paced resort environment, it is important for our room attendants to work quickly and efficiently with strong attention to detail, and the ability to multitask. You’ll be working as part of a team with guest interactions on a daily basis so a positive, friendly attitude and good communication skills are essential to succeed in this role.
- Cleaning of guest units including, but not limited to, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, and restocking amenities.
- Follow all established safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Report any maintenance issues or furniture damage.
- Assist guests with requests or concerns, as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language.
- Must be available to work on any day of the week and shift.
- Must be able to complete work timely and accurately with attention to detail.
- Be an honest and caring person.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SALARY: Hourly from $17 - $17.85/hr
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee recognition programs