Founded in 1993, the Castle Hospitality Group is a Hawaii-based company specializing in hospitality services and resort management for a large and diverse portfolio of properties in the islands of Hawaii, ranging from mid-market hotels to upscale luxury condominium and villa resorts. We offer two unique brands, Castle Resorts & Hotels, representing our hotel resort products where we have an on-site presence, and Castle Vacation Rentals Hawaii.
Our subsidiary brand, Trinity Maid, is West Maui’s largest commercial cleaning company and the best in the business! Our dedicated team of housekeeping professionals provide cleaning services for over 30 resort properties, including 350+ luxury condos in West Maui. Our team ensures the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitization, and rental-ready properties to welcome guests.
Our room attendants are essential members of our on-the-ground team and vital to our vision to exceed guest expectations, and the overall success of our brand. Your primary responsibility is to maintain Castle Resort’s preset standards of cleanliness and appearance in our resort units to ensure a positive experience for each of our guests.
In a fast-paced resort environment, it is important for our room attendants to work quickly and efficiently with strong attention to detail, and the ability to multitask. You’ll be working as part of a team with guest interactions on a daily basis so a positive, friendly attitude and good communication skills are essential to succeed in this role.
- Cleaning of guest units including, but not limited to, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, and restocking amenities.
- Follow all established safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Report any maintenance issues or furniture damage.
- Assist guests with requests or concerns, as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language.
- Must be available to work on any day of the week and shift.
- Must be able to complete work timely and accurately with attention to detail.
- Be an honest and caring person.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SALARY: Hourly from $22 - $23/hr
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee recognition programs