We are a premier vacation rental and property management company, handling over 400 properties across Orange Beach, Gulf Shores & Perdido Key areas.
Our legacy of top-tier service started in 2012, and ever since, we've been committed to giving our guests the Gulf Coast's most luxurious and premium vacation rentals. We take pride in our close-knit and friendly team, where everyone supports each other's growth and improvement. At Liquid Life, we view every property owner as a valuable partner and every guest as a new member of our growing family.
Read on to learn how you can dive into a refreshing work culture that values professional growth and a healthy work-life balance.
As our Revenue Manager at Liquid Life, you'll play a pivotal role in managing and setting rates for the extensive portfolio of our short-term vacation rental properties.
Your role will involve leading the way with our Rates Team to ensure our pricing remains competitive and accurately reflects market trends. Working in our reservations software, Escapia, you'll monitor and adjust our pricing strategy, taking into account seasonal changes, market demand, and other relevant factors. Using the Key Data Dashboard as a research tool will be a big part of your daily processes.
As a part of our Owner Relations Team, you will assist with serving the owners of our properties.
This is a full-time position in Orange Beach.
If you join us, a typical day might involve reviewing market trends collaborating with the Rates Team to adjust rates for specific properties, and spending the afternoon deep in data analysis, strategizing our pricing for the upcoming season.
With Liquid Life, you'll be part of a supportive team that values your input and expertise while giving you the space to work independently and make strategic decisions.
Join us today, and let's start a journey of joint success together.
- Set and adjust rates for over 400 properties.
- Conduct comprehensive market research to stay competitive.
- Collaborate with the Rates Team on pricing strategies.
- Utilize Escapia for rate management and data analysis.
- Proven experience as a short-term rental or vacation rental Revenue Manager or a similar role is required.
- Knowledge of Escapia Reservations Software and Key Data Dashboard would be valuable.
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical skills.
- Understanding/ability to learn industry pricing and data tools.
- Detail-oriented with excellent research skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $45,000 to $60,000 based on experience and availability
Bonus: An annual staff bonus is awarded
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance