We’d like to introduce you to the unique world of Explorent, where our passion is to transform vacation homes and boutique hotels into unforgettable experiences, placing guests right at the heart of the destination markets they’ve come to explore.
At Explorent, we are driven by a quest for excellence. Whether it's in market analysis, our strategic property renovations, or simply in the personalized customer service we offer. What makes us different is that with every property, we strive to capture guests' attention and drive bookings by highlighting and optimizing the unique features of each space as well as its natural surroundings.
Nestled in a picturesque valley, it is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts and a great place to put down roots and strike a desirable work-life balance. Our leadership believes in creating a work environment that mirrors the peacefulness and charm of the landscape we are privileged to operate in.
This is a rewarding opportunity for you if you’re a Revenue Manager looking for a new position overseeing an exciting new property in the hospitality industry.
Currently, the newly acquired Tremont Lodge is seeking an experienced professional to fill the role of Revenue Manager for their dynamic boutique hotel boasting 130 rooms and a wedding/event venue.
What We’re Looking For:
You're the perfect candidate for this position if you have experience at a similar-sized property or portfolio and are analytical and results-driven, with the desire to directly impact the company's performance.
As our Revenue Manager, it is crucial for you to stay updated on the factors that draw people to the area, enabling us to align our pricing and revenue strategies accordingly.
A Day in the Life:
Each day will revolve around optimizing revenue and managing pricing strategies. Your mornings could be spent analyzing occupancy and revenue trends, adjusting rates and packages for different market segments, and ensuring competitive pricing. You'll also review economic and industry trends to inform strategies.
In the afternoon, you might switch to engaging in strategic collaborations and leading revenue management meetings to discuss market opportunities, competitor analysis, and performance metrics. Your role will also involve close coordination with the General Manager and sales teams, balancing group bookings and event pricing with overall revenue goals.
If you possess the expertise and drive to tackle a day like the one just described, we’d love to receive your application today.
- Develop and implement dynamic pricing strategies for different market segments and online travel agencies (OTAs), managing room rates, packages, discounts, and specialty rates to maximize revenue.
- Analyze trends in the economy and hospitality industry to refine revenue management strategies, including evaluating promotional plans for revenue enhancement.
- Effectively control inventory and manage pricing across distribution channels, focusing on reducing distribution costs and increasing direct bookings.
- Monitor competitive pricing, understand its impact on property performance, and review market share data (e.g., STR reports) to assess the effectiveness of strategies.
- Provide guidance on pricing and availability for corporate, transient, and group accounts, ensuring optimal balance between group and individual business.
- Lead weekly Revenue Management meetings, oversee budget processes for top-line room revenue, and collaborate with Sales and Marketing on future pricing strategies.
- Maintain historical revenue/rate records, participate in strategic meetings, and perform other related duties as required by management.
- Computer literate with a high-level proficiency in Excel.
- Knowledgeable on hotel technology: PMS, Channel Manager, GDS, CRS, Extranets, and dynamic pricing tools.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Analytic skills and ability to analyze and assess rate and demand factors.
- Able to communicate well, make decisions, and execute.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Telecommuting options
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: As a hybrid position, this role will offer you the flexibility to do a portion of your work remotely with consistent in-person days for training and local market exposure to better understand travel trends, bookings and events.