A note from our founder:
“A genuine passion for this end of the spectrum of the hospitality industry is what truly drives the culture here at VRM Advocate. We understand the complexities of running a vacation rental management company because we've sat in the seat of the operator and can attest to leaving it all out on the field with blood, sweat, and tears to our guests, homeowners, and team. Now our mission is to jump in right alongside to provide solutions to their biggest challenges so teams can get back to loving what they do day in and day out.”
The VRM Advocate team is built with industry experts who have spent a day in the life of the vacation rental manager and short-term rental operator for more than 15 years. Clients glean from their experience in strategic planning to realign their team's focus and areas of accountability or come alongside and join a team to assist in day-to-day operations and special projects that improve operations and increase the bottom line. Our complete list of services covers a large spectrum from all things marketing to building profitable action plans for every department to execute and streamline their workflow.
Our Revenue Management Associate will work closely with clients to maximize the rental rates and overall profitability of their organization. They will be responsible for ongoing market evaluation and setting pricing to maintain occupancy & rates above market benchmarks. To be successful, you should be passionate about numbers, operate with strong attention to detail, and be proficient in the technologies available for accomplishing your goals. Your day will consist of client meetings, destination market analysis, setting dynamic pricing, and reporting functions. A passion for numbers, eagerness to learn, strong analytical skills, and a calm demeanor are the keys to success in this position.
- Maintain occupancy levels and rates for clients above market benchmarks
- Meet with clients on a regular basis to review performance and set goals
- Research pricing trends and special events in each destination you are working in
- Daily adjustments of pricing as necessary to improve RevPAR
- Remain knowledgeable about market trends in relation to property size, location & quality
- Work with clients' marketing team to ensure revenue goals are being met
- Represent VRMadvocate in a professional and friendly manner at all times
- Ensure client communications are replied to accurately in a timely manner
- Attend ongoing training sessions to keep up with trends and relevant common practices
- Previous experience in revenue management in the hospitality industry is a must
- Advanced computer skills with a high level of comfort using and learning dynamic pricing software applications
- Experience with OTA platforms and other vacation rental industry platforms
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and high level of professionalism
- Ability to think outside the box when recommending solutions
- Ability to multitask, stay focused, and work independently with minimal direction
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal skills.
- Able to keep calm and work efficiently
- Willingness to work varying hours to reflect business needs
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $75,000.00 - $80,000.00
Bonus Details: Performance based incentive plan ranging from $2,000-$10,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days