Patriot Family Homes is a place where people come first, and we take pride in our work. Founded in 2018 by US Army Veteran Joe Riley, Patriot Family Homes was created to assist in helping meet the need for affordable, reliable housing in the South, particularly near military bases.
Since then, we have grown from a handful of homes to 500 properties in 25+ markets with 75 employees, offering services to clients in the areas of:
- Property Management
- Lease to Us Programs
- Management Support
- Temporary Housing Relocation
Additionally, we are nearing the end of a capital raise that will allow us to buy an additional 1,000 homes within the next two years. This will require hiring another 100 employees over that time frame, making us the nation's largest owner-operated chain of short-term rentals. We plan to expand further to 25,000 homes globally over the next decade. The career growth opportunities can not be overstated.
But, most importantly, as veterans, we understand the importance of “home,” and our team works each and every day to provide that feeling through exemplary service. When you become a team member at Patriot Family Homes, you will become a part of our work family, where we strive to ensure you always feel supported and valued for the sacrifices you make as we continue to grow in excellence.
We are excited to bring an experienced Revenue Data Scientist to our dynamic team and get started on significant projects in our industry.
This position offers an opportunity to engage with large data sets, utilizing a variety of analytical techniques and tools to generate meaningful insights to inform strategic decision-making, and work closely with executive leadership to drive innovation and impact. If you are passionate about data and eager to work independently, this is the perfect job for you.
Specifically, we need an individual with experience using data mining and data analysis methods as well as data tools to develop and analyze company dashboards that maximize and streamline performance. To be considered, you must have a proven ability to drive business results with your data-based insights combined with a desire to discover solutions hidden in complex sets of data.
- Build tools to automate property-level business reporting of all relevant performance KPIs daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Create and maintain company-wide dashboards for individual home and market-level performance.
- Analyze overall monthly performance and provide summary reports with recommendations to improve long-term strategies.
- Responsible for all advanced analytics required across the Revenue Management team; work closely with Regional Revenue Managers to define, analyze, and execute strategies.
- Develop pricing optimization models.
- Develop dynamic forecast booking curves of expected results, variances, and performance comparisons.
- Translate business needs into technical requirements for data warehousing and API integrations; oversee or directly execute implementation.
- Proven experience in a previous role as a Data Scientist, Financial Data Analyst, or similar position.
- Broad data science toolkit (SQL, Python, R, data visualization)
- Recent experience setting up Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or similar data warehouse and experience with Excel.
- Recent experience leveraging third-party APIs to regularly obtain and update datasets.
- Familiarity with the short-term rental industry, including key tools for pricing and channel/distribution management.
- Experience with pricing, revenue management, or financial analysis, preferably in a short-term rental or multi-market context.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, data analysis, engineering, or a related field is preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $80,000 to $100,000 based on achievement and expertise
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spendings or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs