White Sands Hospitality is proud to represent the most iconic food and beverage destinations on the Forgotten Coast. Our family includes the famous Owl Café, Tap Room, and Franklin Café at the Gibson Inn in Apalachicola, Longbills, and the Cape Smokehouse on Cape San Blas, and multiple new concepts opening over the next few years.
Immediate management positions are available at all locations, with a focus on growth and maintaining our values. As a genuine luxury brand focused on our residents and guests, we have built a reputation over the years as a brand that cares about the community, leading to our growth and remarkable success. Come join our growing family today! With competitive pay, great benefits, generous Paid Time Off, and company-match 401(k), as well as a host of other perks, White Sands Hospitality cares about our employees as much as our guests.
At WSH, we…
- Believe the best vacations are in strong local communities
- Take pride in historic preservation
- Strive to foster positive, long-lasting social and environmental impact
- Aim to create growth and opportunity for our team
- Believe that hospitality comes alive through team members who deliver exceptional guest experiences.
- Provide first-class services and amenities across all our brands
- Are loyal brand stewards and the best at what we do.
- Measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve
We're looking for talented Assistant Managers to join our leading dining establishments in Apalachicola, the Owl Café, and the Franklin. This role involves assisting our General Manager with staffing, training, developing our kitchen and wait staff, and ensuring the restaurant runs efficiently and effectively. A positive attitude, eagerness to learn, willingness to jump in wherever needed, and proving your ability to advance to a higher management level will be key to your success in this position.
- Assist in the oversight of the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Deliver and ensure top-notch dining experiences.
- Maintain a positive work environment.
- Schedule and oversee employee shifts.
- Participate in menu development and pricing.
- Assist in maintaining budgets and managing P&L.
- Help recruit, train, and develop team members.
- Identify and implement ways to improve efficiency.
- Assist with purchasing and maintaining inventory as needed.
- Manage restaurant supply levels.
- Experience working in a restaurant environment is a must.
- An understanding of the restaurant's day-to-day operations and a willingness to learn new systems.
- Experience in a supervisory position, preferably in the hospitality industry, is desired.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Solid mathematic skills and basic knowledge of accounting.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: Up to $51,000 plus additional performance bonuses based on experience
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Exclusive employee perks across the White Sands Hospitality family of brands