With white sand beaches, turquoise water, and visitors from around the world, White Sands Hospitality, offers luxury vacation rental and dining experiences guests cherish for a lifetime.
White Sands Hospitality's values are:
- The best vacations take place in strong local communities.
- We always aim to create growth and opportunity for our team.
- We measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve.
With our focus on growth and maintaining our values, White Sands Hospitality is always looking for new talent. As a heartfelt luxury brand focused on our residents and guests, we have built a reputation over the years as a brand that cares about the community, which has led to our growth and remarkable success.
We're looking for a talented Assistant General Manager to join our leading dining establishment in Old Florida, located along the Gulf Coast.
This role involves assisting our General Manager with staffing, training, and developing our kitchen and wait staff and ensuring the restaurant runs efficiently and effectively.
A positive attitude, eagerness to learn, willingness to jump in wherever needed, and proving your ability to advance to a higher management level will be key to your success in this position.
- Assist in the oversight of the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Deliver and ensure top-notch dining experiences.
- Maintain a positive work environment.
- Schedule and oversee employee shifts.
- Participate in menu development and pricing.
- Assist in maintaining budgets and managing P&L.
- Help recruit, train, and develop team members.
- Identify and implement ways to improve efficiency.
- Assist with purchasing and maintaining inventory as needed.
- Manage restaurant supply levels.
- Experience working in a restaurant environment is a must.
- An understanding of the restaurant's day-to-day operations and a willingness to learn new systems.
- Experience in a supervisory position, preferably in the hospitality industry, is desired.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Solid mathematic skills and basic knowledge of accounting.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $38,000 plus bonuses
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and two weeks vacation.
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance