Location: Kill Devil Hills, NC
Position type: Full time
SAGA Realty & Construction is an innovative and growing Home Builder, Community Developer and Real Estate Sales Company with offices in Kill Devil Hills and Kitty Hawk, NC. Our passion for building combined with over 15 years of experience and market research allows us to help create quality homes and communities where people feel like they belong. As a local family-owned company, and one of the largest businesses on the Outer Banks, SAGA believes in giving back to the community and elevating the Outer Banks in everything they do.
At SAGA, you can build a rewarding career where your potential for growth is unlimited! Team members at every level at SAGA offer valued contributions to the company and you'll find endless opportunities for challenging FUN work. Our multi-faceted company includes interior design, property management, real estate sales, accounting, maintenance, technology and more! Pay is very competitive and the benefits package for career positions is unmatched in the area. Get in touch and see for yourself why SAGA is the best place to work on the Outer Banks!
SAGA Construction, Inc. (SAGA), an innovative and growing construction firm, is looking for a motivated individual as a Residential Construction Superintendent with at least 3+ years of experience in residential and/or multi-family construction and site supervision. Coastal and piling construction experience preferred. Excellent organization and interpersonal skills are required.
SAGA is looking for a Superintendent to manage all functions of multiple residential projects from permit to closing while providing excellent customer service.
- Schedule and supervise onsite work of trade partners consistent with plans and commitments.
- Prioritize safety measures and maintain a safety program in accordance with OSHA guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and organized job site.
- Receive and properly store all materials and equipment delivered to the site. Inspect all deliveries for quality and verify materials against delivery tickets.
- Resolve construction challenges in a timely manner and communicate ways to avoid future challenges.
- Maintain ongoing communications with internal and external partners through daily logs and photos to provide a consistent product that complies with the plans, specifications, and schedule.
- Meet with clients to perform scheduled inspections and orientations.
- Identify and implement cost-saving measures.
- Evenings and weekends as needed to meet demand.
- Other various miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Proficiency in Procore and Microsoft Office applications (primarily Outlook, Excel, and Word) preferred.
- Impeccable integrity, drive, positive attitude, and a proven ability to work across departments and teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Excellent organizational and record-keeping skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task with good time-management skills.
- Must have reliable transportation and be available to work weekends and/or extended hours as required to meet the needs of the project.
- $55,000 - $70,000 (Base Salary) + Bonus Potential
- The compensation varies based on experience level.
- Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental within 90 days of hire.
- Outstanding 401k
- Other Benefits
Notes This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time. This posting or any subsequent interviews do not constitute a contract of employment. SAGA Construction is an equal opportunity employer.