Located in the heart of Upstate New York’s beautiful Finger Lakes Region with rolling hills, rural culture, and a relaxed country lifestyle, Finger Lakes Premier Properties (FLPP) is leading the vacation rental and real estate sales industry with an established team and reputation for providing stellar customer service and high value for over 30 years. With this expertise, we manage 300 privately owned lakeside vacation homes, a branded hotel, a local university, some long-term rentals, and multiple condominium projects. Our real estate sales department also specializes in waterfront properties.
In order to achieve excellence, our leadership team supports each other. Our job environment is flexible, and we enjoy the fact that we are constantly evolving. As we grow, we believe it's essential to provide our employees with the necessary training to take advantage of growth opportunities. We have made it a practice to show appreciation for this type of dedication by offering recognition and rewards for a well-done job.
This position will develop, train, and lead a growing reservations team at FLPP. The position is responsible for supervising and overseeing daily activities related to making reservations and converting leads. Responsibilities include hands-on leadership and development of team members, as well as measuring and monitoring interactions and initiatives with guests to improve guest satisfaction and communications. This position reviews reservations, audits, call scoring, and reports on the activities of the department utilizing technology and systems to efficiently manage and document department activities. All duties and responsibilities of this position are to be performed with exceptional caring and excellent guest service while upholding FLPP’s standards and culture at all times.
- Lead by Example through Company Values and Standards; building a high-energy and engaged team atmosphere in the Reservations Department.
- Train, evaluate, motivate, counsel, and recommend disciplinary action for staff in accordance with company policy to ensure a highly effective and performing team.
- Facilitates and promotes vacation rental sales, bookings, and services.
- Manages general accounting functions, including department budget, petty cash, chargebacks, the deposit of checks, and related activities.
- Maintaining integrity, confidentiality, and sensitivity when working with internal and external customers.
- Establish, improve and implement effective communications, metrics/reports, processes, and policies to drive service standards and efficiencies and measure the department's successes and opportunities.
- Works closely with Revenue Management, Owner Services, Marketing, and other departments to address opportunities for improvement.
- Oversees Call Monitoring and scorecard, including staff productivity, conversions, and call tracking using the NAVIS software and reports and working with staff to identify opportunities for improvement.
- A minimum of 2 years leading hospitality or reservations teams.
- Ability to work a varied schedule, including holidays, weekends, overtime, and after-hours pager duty as needed.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word and industry software.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems, select the most appropriate course of action, and understand others.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to work flexible hours and required weekend work.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $52,000 - $55,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Relocation Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Discounts on select hotels nationally
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules