South End Hospitality has been managing vacation rentals since 2015. We have multiple brands throughout Massachusetts and New England with properties under management in Boston, on the cape, on the north shore, and in the Berkshires. We currently have around 200 properties under management and are aggressively growing, adding about 3-4 properties per month.
The Reservations Manager will be in charge of interacting with guests and taking bookings. Looking for someone with extensive knowledge in the vacation rental industry with a background in reservation management. The ideal individual will also be a strategic planner with the essential ability to specify, strategize, and define opportunities.
- Chat with guests daily.
- Review current reservation systems and procedures. Help rebuild and implement changes as needed in the processes to streamline efficiency and boost revenue.
- Develop processes for sales outreach. Actively source for guests outside of the organic inbound requests (mid-length stays, traveling nurses, corporate relocation, etc}?
Guest Services & Reservations:
- Assist staff as needed, fill in if staff is unavailable.
- Oversee staff including making decisions on behalf of the owners and issuing refunds.
Maintenance & Housekeeping:
- Oversee maintenance vendors remotely.
- Oversee housekeeping staff schedule remotely.
- Background in the vacation rental industry.
- At least 2 years doing reservations for vacation rental industry.
- Working knowledge of Guesty, Airbnb, VRBO, Booking.com and Expedia preferred.
- Ability to work with an extremely fast pace growing company with aggressive growth goals year over year. -A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success holding people accountable required -Excellent interpersonal communication skills required
- Varied experiences and responsibilities in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, and Human Resources are strongly preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
Bonus Details: Bonus based on individual and company performance.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance