Location: Remote Position
River Ridge Rentals, a luxury vacation rental management company, is looking for a Reservations and Marketing Coordinator. We are looking for someone to help in our office with incoming reservations, inquiries, phone calls, payments, etc. In addition, we need someone with interest/experience in marketing to help with social media, content, promotional items, mailers, etc.
After the initial training period, the schedule for this role will be Tuesday - Saturday from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- Processing incoming reservations.
- Responding to all inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining accurate calendars and database.
- Answering incoming phone calls with a friendly demeanor.
- Assist with updates on social media.
- Assist with updates on websites.
- Create content for websites, emails, mailers, etc.
- Miscellaneous office duties.
- Legal to work in the U.S. with proper identification.
- High school diploma required, degree preferred.
- Must be a self-starter who can manage their time well and stay on task.
- Must be very thorough and able to follow through.
- Personable and compassionate to guests' needs.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and customer service skills.
- Highly organized and able to wear many hats.
- Proficient problem solver.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- Salary of $35,000 - $45,000 DOE
- Medical (paid 100% by company), dental & vision insurance
- 401K with company match