River Ridge Rentals is a full-service luxury vacation rental company offering luxury Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, and Keystone lodging and vacation rentals throughout Colorado. We are dedicated to providing our guests with the best value and highest standard of service with an exceptional Summit County experience.
As a family-owned business, we treat all our employees like family members and work hard as a team to ensure our success.
In this remote position as our Reservations and Marketing Coordinator at River Ridge Rentals, your day-to-day will assist our office with incoming reservations, responding to guest inquiries, taking phone calls, processing payments, etc. In addition, we need someone with interest and previous experience in marketing to help with social media, content, promotional items, and mailers.
- Processing incoming reservations.
- Responding to all inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining accurate calendars and databases.
- Answering incoming phone calls with a friendly demeanor.
- Assist with updates on social media.
- Assist with updates on websites.
- Create content for websites, emails, mailers, etc.
- Miscellaneous office duties as needed.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is required; vacation rentals are preferred.
- Previous experience with reservations in the hotel or travel industry is desired.
- Personable and compassionate to guests' needs.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and customer service skills.
- Highly organized and able to wear many hats.
- Proficient problem solver.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $40,000 - $49,000
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spendings or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Gym memberships or discounts
- This is a fully remote position in the US.