70 YEARS OF HARD WORK, INTEGRITY, AND RELATIONSHIPS
Seventy years ago, our founder, Annie Bryant Peterson, a single woman in the 1950s, started her own company in the real estate industry, which was unheard of at the time. Through her courage, exceptional business skills, and ability to build quality professional relationships, she shaped the DNA of our business.
Three generations later, we remain family-run and under strong leadership, continuously focusing on the long term, putting clients first, and treating each client as part of our family.
Our company has grown over the years, expanding to offer a range of services, including vacation rental property management, short and long-term stays, real estate services and the iconic Silver Gull Motel on Wrightsville Beach.
Apply today to become a part of our powerful legacy. Our family-style work environment offers ample opportunities for personal and professional growth. With us, you'll surround yourself with the same values that have made us successful for decades.
Your passion for travel, hospitality, and customer service might make you an ideal candidate for this role.
As our Reservationist, you will be responsible for assisting our guests and clients on the resort side of the business with the opportunity to:
- Build meaningful professional relationships with our guests
- Work in a positive, engaging work environment
- Grow and advance within our company
Your day-to-day will involve responding promptly and courteously to guests' inquiries, managing reservations and payments, coordinating with other teams to fulfill guest requests, and maintaining guest records.
We'd love to hear from you if you have exceptional communication skills, a passion for providing unforgettable experiences, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Apply today if you're interested in a rewarding career in hospitality - we’re looking forward to meeting you.
- Maintain knowledge of all current and future available properties.
- Greet and assist all prospective guests and owners.
- Complete all processes for entering reservations, adjusting reservations, or canceling reservations.
- Review guest contracts to update reservations and process payments.
- Explain the contract and company policy to all prospective guests.
- Work directly with owners to maintain an overview of property performance and ways to enhance their financial performance.
- Show properties to prospective guests.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with vacation rental software Track is a plus.
- Solid multi-tasking skills, along with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Working understanding of Microsoft Excel and pivot tables is a plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $17.50 - $20.00 based on experience and achievement
- Willingness and ability to work weekends and holidays as the business requires.
- Paid time off
- 401(k) & 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan