Hughberry Vacation Homes is a subsidiary of Hughes Private Capital, a family-run, conservatively-managed, private real estate investment company based in Reno, Nevada, with properties and teams across the country. We specialize in targeted, niche markets that are not correlated with Wall Street or the market. Hughes Capital has over $270 million in assets under management and 2,400 doors in our portfolio.
With our seasoned team of short-term rental specialists, we can take care of all aspects of property management, turning the short-term rental business into an attractive income stream.
Our team is passionate about real estate and travel. We are branching out and building a revolutionary hospitality brand with a growing portfolio of vacation rentals in the Arizona market and niche markets across the US.
As our Reservation & Sales Specialist, you are primarily responsible for handling guest communications, reservations, generating new leads to maximize occupancy, and ensuring our guests have an exceptional experience with our brand at every touchpoint of their vacation planning process.
As we grow our business's hospitality and short-term rental branch, this valuable role puts you as the first point of communication for our guests booking our homes across all our marketing channels. A warm, engaging, and enthusiastic attitude is essential.
This position requires a highly motivated and self-driven individual with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong understanding of sales, from researching leads to cultivating ongoing relationships with our guests. We are a fast-paced, fun-loving team that aspires to create fun experiences in our homes.
- Handle rental guest communications and reservations across multiple OTAs (online travel agencies) such as Airbnb, Vrbo, Booking.com, and Hostaway Direct.
- Generate new sales leads and direct bookings from our database of guests and new sources such as wedding planners, tourism websites, etc.
- Establish partnerships with organizations that travel for work assignments and relocation.
- Process reservation payments.
- Manage and update the CRM system.
- Previous experience in guest services, reservations or hospitality sales roles is preferred.
- Familiarity with vacation rental OTAs is desired.
- Business development experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter comfortable working with a sense of urgency.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary; Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- This is a hybrid position based in the Phoenix or Scottsdale area.