Full-time, 30A Vacations Luxury Vacations
Must live in the area, this is an "in-office" position.
We are a locally owned and operated boutique-style luxury property management company. Our accommodations represent a collection of exquisite private homes along Florida’s Scenic Highway 30A located in South Walton. Our mission is to offer exceptional service and above all, to exceed the expectations of those we do business with.
Our business is thriving, and we are expanding. Due to our exciting growth we are looking for a new member to join our reservations team.
Our Reservation Agents play a key role in executing our mission to offer exceptional guest experience. They do this by establishing a rapport and building a relationship over the phone, text, online and occasionally in-person meetings. They assist our guests with the planning and booking aspect of their vacation and become a memorable part of their vacation or stay.
We are in the vacation rental hospitality business, and the bulk of our check-ins/outs happen on the weekend. Therefore, we require the ability to work weekends and holidays. The position we have is a full-time, 40 hours a week role. However, we believe in balance and find it important for our team members to have two days off in a row.
Characteristics of a Strong Candidate:
- A candidate for this position must be pleasant, helpful, trainable, flexible and reliable
- You are eager to learn the nuances of scenic 30A, and our business
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under stress
- A natural salesperson, you can characterize our inventory and paint the picture so the guest can see themselves vacationing in our homes
- Excellent grammar and speaking skills and present themselves in a professional manner with a positive attitude
- Previous experience working with high-end clients desirable
- This position requires our agents to have reliable transportation, and a valid Driver’s License is required
- Ability to work from home occasionally if needed
Skills and Specifications:
- Great verbal and written communication skills as well as ability to work with others in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Previous experience in vacation rental hospitality is required
- Familiarity with Escapia, Breezeway, Glad to Have You and Slack is a bonus
- Familiarity working on a Mac is a bonus
- Advanced computer skills, high level of comfort using software applications
- Good keyboard skills and impressive telephone etiquette
A day in the life:
The bulk of a reservation agent’s day is spent answering calls, emails and assisting customers with the planning and reservation aspect of their vacation. Answering incoming calls and giving satisfactory replies to customer inquiries and complaints. We manage beautiful, luxurious vacation homes and cater to a very high-end clientele. Once our valued guests are in-house, reservation agents work closely with Housekeeping, Maintenance and Guest Services and take great care to ensure a great stay! An agent may support guests in-person, through messaging, on the phone, online or a combination of these.
The Reservation Agent will report to a manager, although once trained, much of their work is performed with minimal supervision. Reservation Agents must be comfortable working independently and must be self-directed.
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance program
- Assigned computer for your personal use
- 401K plan with match
- Small company with tons of growth potential
- Two days off in a row
- 9am-5:30pm shift schedule
- $15.00- $19.00 an hour based on experience
- Sales incentives and bonus structure