Four Seasons of Fun
Are you looking for a job that will allow you to work in a beautiful setting? Do you have hospitality experience and a passion for customer service?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Pelican Beach Resort, founded in 1997, is located directly on the Gulf of Mexico, near great schools, dining, and golf courses- a fishing and sportsman’s paradise. We offer 24-hour front desk service, a restaurant, a beachside tiki bar, a conference center, pools, tennis, and pickleball courts. We’re proud of the fact our company boasts greater than average tenured employees that demonstrate it as a desirable place to both live and work.
Guests and owners love us because of our strong passion and knowledge of the area. We’re a local and privately owned business proud to serve our customers with the best hospitality.
We understand how important it is to have an excellent team of employees that are dedicated and proud of what they do. We take customer satisfaction seriously and strive to provide an unforgettable experience every time!
If this sounds like the perfect place for you, we’d love for you to click the link to learn more and apply today.
Pelican Beach Resorts is seeking an experienced Rental Manager to join our team. This position requires a person with strong problem-solving skills, excellent customer service capabilities, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. It will also be helpful to have knowledge of rental operations and be able to operate with a high degree of organization.
In this role, your responsibilities will include managing the day-to-day operations of our rental program, preparing statements and reports, periodic inspections of all units, and developing business and marketing strategies.
If you love working in a role where each day offers something new, you’ll find that this role offers a great mix of office work and fieldwork. It also provides an opportunity to be part of an exciting organization that values teamwork and collaboration.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Acquire and maintain rental management contracts for all participating rental units on the rental program.
- Give detailed presentations to prospective clients interested in joining the rental program.
- Build relationships with Guests/owners & be prompt & efficient in responding to them.
- Produce, monitor, and maintain monthly and annual occupancy and gross income reports, as well as a comprehensive annual review of rental activity, trends, and forecasts.
- Track and charge expenses related to the rental program
- Work closely with other teams, such as maintenance and housekeeping, as well as third-party vendors, to ensure properties are guest-ready
- Ensure all records pertaining to the rental program are updated and accurate
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge
- Some management or supervisory experience required
- A valid driver’s license
- Customer service experience
- Computer literate with familiarity using Excel and Microsoft Office
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SALARY RANGE: $55,000 - $65,000
BONUS PROGRAM: Yes
- Life insurance
- Health insurance, including dental and vision,
- AFLAC available
- Employer matching of 401K retirement accounts
- Relocation assistance
- Discounted meals in on-site café