Becoming a team member at Properly means getting in on the ground floor of pioneering innovative solutions to critical problems that vacation rental managers (VRMs) face. Problems like staff shortages, escalating costs, strict compliance, quality guidelines, mandated guest refunds, and the threat of regulation.
We work with owners, small property managers, and vetted service providers on a user-friendly app that allows accessible communication between all parties, making consistent, high-quality turnovers possible.
In just over two years, we have inspected 100,000 properties and grown a global team across four continents, But we aren’t just pioneering a new way to manage vacation rentals; we’re also humanizing the workplace by prioritizing a transparent, positive, and collaborative environment.
Our team members are recognized for their skills and accomplishments and encouraged to use their imagination. We believe that each team member is critical to our success and offer stock options so that when we win, we win together.
Do you possess solid sales experience combined with a deep knowledge of the vacation rental industry? If you answered yes, then we’re looking for someone like you with a dynamic personality that thrives on making new connections, understanding clients' needs, and offering our services as their solution.
As our Remote Services Sales Executive, you will be required to pursue and nurture brand new prospects in the short-term rental industry and lead them through our sales cycle. To effectively accomplish this, the right candidate must commit to setting goals and seeing tangible results while working in a competitive, collaborative, and fast-paced environment.
- Sell our remote services to property managers and large enterprise accounts.
- Accountable for generating 100% new business and converting a high number of inbound leads into customers.
- Effectively position our services by identifying the customer’s needs through a consultative approach combined with a complex selling strategy.
- Prospect and develop new relationships across multiple channels as well as identify and target new groups
- Accountable for the entire sales cycle.
- Training and developing team members.
- 2+ years of proven sales experience
- Native or native-equivalent Business English, both spoken and written
- Fluent in a second language is a plus
- Proven success in closing deals in the short term rental /vacation rental industry
- Experience as a property manager or a vacation rental host is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Computer fluency with the ability to work across web-based platforms
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 base salary with OTE of $100,000
Bonus Details: Bonuses and commissions based on performance
- Unlimited PTO- take as much time off as you need
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short term/Long term disability
- Regular global team meetings with the entire team in locations such as New Zealand, the Italian Alps, India, and the Czech Republic