In search of sales excellence
Position: Senior Solutions Sales Consultant
Full Time, U.S. Based Remote
Travelnet Solutions is looking for a high-energy Senior Solutions Sales Consultant to join our fast-growing team!
Who We Are
Travelnet Solutions is a market-leading, integrated software and solutions provider for the hospitality industry. Our mission is to transform how hospitality works. You will be joining the TRACK Software team, selling the industry-leading Enterprise TRACK PMS Platform, driving digital transformation for some of the best companies in the Vacation Rental Industry.
- You have a hunter mentality
- You want to sell a premium solution that solves real business problems for growing companies
- You have integrity and enjoy running a thorough, detailed sales process
- You've been told (more than once) that you're scrappy, a progressive, a roll-up-the-sleeves get stuff done type of person that is organized, honest and thoughtful
- You're friends describe you as trustworthy, loyal, and dependable - an overachiever
- You don't leave things to chance or rely on your ability to "wing it." Instead, you're calculated, prepared, and take measured risks based on data
- You're resourceful, good with technology, intellectually curious and ready, and able to learn new things
- You like working with A-players who push for a high level of performance and you thrive when you are held accountable for being the best version of you
- You have the ability to work remotely and stay focused
- You enjoy taking a consultative approach to your prospects and customers
- You’re an excellent communicator with strong records of success (ideally within hospitality or digital marketing): we value credible and informed storytelling at TNS, Inc. in all our roles, but most importantly Sales Solution Consultants
- You can demonstrate repeatable success in driving net-new business: you’re the kind of person who is used to consulting and building relationships quickly and are curious about measuring that success
- You have a point of view but you don’t let ego get in the way— our culture of collaboration is important to us and we work to preserve it.
- We’d be extra excited to see your passion for learning and self-development: we’re a culture focused on curiosity, development & professional growth
Comfortable and enthusiastic to live the Travelnet Solutions Core Values. Our five core values reflect the behaviors that shape the tone of how we work with each other, our partners, and our customers:
- Serve: Considering people’s points of view is something we strive for in every aspect of our work. We look to serve others.
- Take Ownership: We all act like owners, treating the Company’s assets as our own and behaving with the Company’s long-term success in mind. No excuses, no blame. We get the job done. We take pride in owning our destiny...and empowering others to own theirs.
- Integrity: We always try to do the right thing. We are honest and straightforward with each other.
- Create the Future: Continued innovation allows us to push the envelope for the travel and hospitality industry. We are determined to create a wide range of products and services, providing world-class experiences for guests and properties.
- Have Passion For Winning: We have a healthy dissatisfaction with the status quo. Discipline, drive and work ethic to always put our customers, our people, and our company in a position to win.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We celebrate the diversity of thought, culture, and background and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
“It feels so good to know that my leadership’s #1 priority is MY success. They not only support me in the day-to-day but care about my growth as a sales professional. I’ve never worked anywhere that gives as much recognition as TNS! Your hard work will NOT go unnoticed here. It’s not why we work hard, but it feels so great knowing we’re appreciated and that what we do makes a positive impact. It’s exciting to come to work every day knowing that I can confidently offer the best products and services, in our industry!”
~ Jason Gann, Sr. Solutions Consultant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and foster new relationships through your own territory-based selling by reaching out to targeted prospects via a multi-channel approach including Phone, Social Media, Text, and Email
- Lead in-depth conversations and product demonstrations with decision-makers (both over the phone and in-person) about their digital transformation and marketing strategy to help them grow their business
- Develop, update and effectively manage a quality pipeline of prospects
- Responsible for full sales cycle from proactively generating a lead to closing the sale
- Discover and develop business relationships with targeted prospects to help solve problems and sell our digital marketing software and solutions by utilizing data to build business value.
- Uncover problems and pain points through effective questioning and rapport building, while understanding their strategy for marketing or technology
Minimum Job Requirements
Requires a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent field or discipline; 5 -10 years or equivalent that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Must be passionate about sales and have a desire to improve in all duties and responsibilities able to travel 25% to 30% of the time.
Our benefits package includes:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare and Dental benefits
- Health Savings Account match up to $2,000 a year.
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more)
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Retirement with employer match
- Travel to cool destinations
- Work from home the rest of the time!
- Competitive wages
- Work with an amazing team
Annual Salary: $70K - $75K depending on experience with $180K - $220K OTE