StayLakeNorman Luxury Vacation Homes was founded out of a desire to provide luxury vacation homes designed with the discerning guest in mind. In order to provide an alternative to the standard family vacation home typically found in Lake Norman, we offer luxury accommodations. With a focus on design, decor, and guest experiences, you won't find Grandma's comforter in the guest bedroom, but instead, quality linens and hotel-like services.
As a result of that vision and our strong team of designers and contractors, we have successfully added 40 vacation rental properties and 20 boat rentals in just six short years, leading the way in short-term luxury rentals here in Lake Norman.
In addition, we are proud to have created a thriving work environment based on our most important values, where employees can grow and enjoy a rewarding work/life balance.
- Positive Attitude
We are seeking additional team members who share our vision and passion for continuing to push the boundaries in the luxury market.
In your role as part-time Revenue Manager, you will report directly to our COO and other company stakeholders, including reservations and marketing, to ensure all homes are priced strategically to maximize occupancy, RevPar, and ADR.
A typical day in this position at StayLakeNorman would include managing our dynamic pricing strategy by reviewing the previous day's reservations, comparing room availability and demand to regional online travel agents, and reviewing key performance indicators (such as ADR, Occupancy, RevPar, Gross Revenue, and Property Leaderboard) as well as running any corresponding reports.
As our Revenue Manager, your success will be directly correlated with your ability to leverage the available data to create an ongoing pricing strategy that optimizes reservations and increases revenue.
- Oversee all pricing adjustments for StayLakeNorman properties.
- Weekly recommendations for pricing adjustments.
- Implement pricing changes based on recommendations.
- Review DemandIQ and Key Data information to track supply and demand.
- Track OTA supply and run benchmarking reports.
- Adjust dynamic fees to ensure the percentage is making correct averages.
- Review and adjust boat rental prices for seasonality.
- Run weekly meetings with the pricing team.
- Review OTA/Website supply to ensure pricing corresponds correctly to PMS.
- Provide new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Provide innovative ideas to better the company and industry.
- Correlate pricing strategies with booking windows and occupancy rates.
- 3+ years of experience managing dynamic pricing for a hospitality company, preferably in the vacation rental industry.
- 3+ years of experience in the hospitality industry.
- Understanding/Ability to learn industry dynamic pricing tools.
- Understanding/Ability to learn Streamline PMS system.
- Vast knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to create easy-to-read reports using multiple data outlets.
- Preferred: Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Broker (or ability to become one).
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $20,000 to $30,000 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules